ioffer stealing our CL shoe photos!!!

clucreciala

Aug 5, 2006
thanks to a lovely lady on TFS, she warned us that fake CL shoes are being sold on ioffer and our shoe photos are being used :Push::cursing: so best is to start watermarking our photos...my bf used this free program. i will come back and post the info.

i noticed that some of these photos may have been posted here and THEY watermarked it with their names! :sad:

recognize these pictures?
louboutincollection1.jpg

COLLECTION3.jpg

collection22.jpg

louboutincollection2.jpg

louboutincollection6.jpg

here's the link to 2 pages...
http://www.ioffer.com/i/26351542
http://www.ioffer.com/i/26351542

If any of your pics have been used, you can follow the notice and takedown procedures to request their removal from ioffer. This is a process under the Copyright Act.
http://www.ioffer.com/info/copyright_policy

OMFG I want to hurl right now. The top row 3rd & 4th photos, 2nd row 1st photo are mine -- I nearly always watermark my photos for ebay but those were photos of part of my shoe collection that I took just to share on tPF.....and those thieves just post it on ioffer for sale and put their watermark on it? And the other photos I recognize as all belonging to tPFers as well.

clucreciala - thank you for posting this. Do you know how we can take action against them?

I just read through that ioffer page -- including the going-back-and-forth transaction conversation at the bottom. SICK! So apparently this seller is now supplying fake Decollete 868 pumps -- watch out for those on ebay everyone!....don't get fooled!

The only fake Louboutin style I've spotted on ebay SO FAR (after 2+ years of close ebay-watching) is the highly-popular "Bruges" style -- and those I can spot the fake ones even if they copy the red sole, insole, engravings, etc.....they never get certain details right (for now I'm not going to mention the details here to tip off the ioffer fakers, who obviously scour tPF's Glass Slipper section). Thank God faking shoes is not as easily done as faking bags though; I will keep an eye out for what kind of monstrosity their fake "Decollete" pumps turn out like.

OMG!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!! THEY ARE USING MY PHOTO. WHAT BAST%$SARDS! This just proves that even using a forum like this will attract thieves and counterfeiters. And the current asking price for my collection of shoes is $20?!?! I think that I am more offended at that :wtf:

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!
The second pic is mine!!! Thats my bed & MY room!!!
I looked through the other pics & again....my most updated pic of all my Louboutins...is there again....I DID watermark them too!!! a lot in fact!!!
What do I say in the e-mail i should write to them?
Im sooo mad!!! Why do people have to ruin such nice things. We all enjoy posting our personal pics and some as***** has to come along & ruin it all for us!!

I was thinking...is there any way the mods can put a lock to the forum? Sorry if I sound confusing, but like when you right click on your mouse an error message comes up. Ive seen it done a few times & was just curious.

Omg!
I can't belive people are doing this,
I wish we could make this forum more private but i guess there is no real way to do that.
I can't imagine how angry you all must be seeing others use your pictures!!