Involuntary Coach ban support group

I'm so sorry. I had two packages go missing from ebay purchases on the same day several years ago. That is the only time it happened. I think they were delivered to the wrong address and whoever got them, kept them. There is someone who lives one street away that has almost the same name as me.

Can you get your money back from your credit card company? Sometimes they protect you in case of theft.

Idk, whateve. Since USPS did their job and got the package to me and scanned it delivered, I don't think I have much recourse but it's on my list of phone calls to make.

What does a low life even do with a stolen purse? Hubs said they probably just gave it to their girlfriend. [emoji30]

Idk, whateve. Since USPS did their job and got the package to me and scanned it delivered, I don't think I have much recourse but it's on my list of phone calls to make.

What does a low life even do with a stolen purse? Hubs said they probably just gave it to their girlfriend. [emoji30]
My guess is that they don't know it is a purse until they have made off with the package. I had a shopping bag from Coach in the back of my car that was stolen. I didn't file a claim with my credit card company but later I learned that they would have covered it.

Reactions: eleanors36
Thanks for the support, y'all. I'm so bummed. [emoji17] These losers will get theirs; I'm a firm believer in karma. The police didn't seem too positive about any kind of recovery.

Guess I'll stay in my beach chair here on the island and work for tips to take a small dip in the water later.

Not fair. Again completely sucks, i hope karma does bite back!

I know how that is. Some bags I said I would never part with don't thrill me much anymore. I'm so fickle. I'm just afraid I'll start loving them again so I'm not ready to sell them. I remember when you got the Lily. I always loved the look of that bag and the color, but I knew the size wouldn't work for me.

I know...I wish they would have done something in that look and color in a smaller format. The person that bought it really liked it and said it was the color that really stood out to her. This is her first "brand" bag she said, and I said...well you have a great one for your first...it is a high retail price bag for a bargain, and very beautiful!

Reactions: eleanors36
Sounds like you've come to some good realizations, sometimes we just reach a point where it just doesn't work anymore. Good luck with the sales and good avoidance on the PCE.
Thanks! Both are sold now. The Lilly I sold last night for the price I wanted (the low price I had set for it), and the Dakotah I sold to the person that helped me get the other one sold. I gave her a very good bargain. It feels pretty good.