Inventory at Nordstroms Sacto, CA

I just don't care for that Nordstroms at all..I have always been told that they don't have backstock. As far as BalNY SA's..I would trust them more, especially Daphne. I ordered a French Blue and she told me it came straight from the back fresh out of the box!! Hopefully it's true and what I don't know can't hurt me!!

^^^ Hmm, I dont think its very appropriate to talk negatively about a paticular store or location or even an SA. Seriously.

IMO. Nordstroms is great, Ive never had a problem with them.

lets try to keep the store bashing out of this for vlad and megs sake.

^^^ Hmm, I dont think its very appropriate to talk negatively about a paticular store or location or even an SA. Seriously.

IMO. Nordstroms is great, Ive never had a problem with them.

lets try to keep the store bashing out of this for vlad and megs sake.

No bashing intended..didn't mean to come across that way. That is my only local store..IMO I don't care for it or the SA's and I didn't name any names just so you know. I have shopped at that store forever (have never bought a handbag from there) and know them so it's just my opinion. and I prefer backstock..that is all. Some people don't mind. If you recall there was bashing on SA's from BalNY on a different thread but no one had an opinion about that!!