Introducing.....

1. ....My new Elisa Laced Leather XL Slim Duffle!! I sadly decided that the Gigi wasn't for me. I realized that I would never use it and it deserved to be with someone who would. So this morning I took it back, saw all the beautiful new bags from Bleecker and exchanged it for the Elisa! I LOVE this bag! I'm big and tall so it's perfect size for me and I love the color, such a pretty brown! So here are some modeling pics (I apologize for the very dirty mirror and my fat belly!) and pics of just the bag cause it's much prettier without me in the pic! Enjoy!:yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. that's a beautiful bag!! Good choice!:yes:

3. Ooh, that's a beautiful bag! Congrats,and I hope you enjoy it!

4. She's gorgeous! And don't apologize, it looks soooo nice on you! The color and details are all TDF! I esp. love the stitching and the tattersall lining!

5. What a great bag, glad you got something you love.

6. It looks great on you! Don't be so hard on yourself.. work it girl! :tup:

7. Love your bag!!!! Congrats!!! Enjoy it! It looks great on you! :tup:

8. Great bag! I saw this bag on Friday and fell in love!!! Trying to decide between this one and Felicia...

BTW, it looks great on you!

9. First of all that bag looks stunning on you! :tup: It's a beautiful color and love the shape!!

Second, I too am lusting after Elisa but I think I'm going to hold of until Christmas and just be happy with my new Lily at this point.

Lastly and sadly, I decided this morning that I am also returning my clay gigi...I realize the only thing that I really love about it is the color. I love the clay, but I'm not thrilled with the overall shape of the bag. So I'll wait for another bag I like better to come out in clay (perhaps Leigh if the rumor is true that she's coming out in clay). So she's going back to the store tomorow. :sad:

10. Looks fab on you! Congratulations!

11. I love that bag on you! Good choice! I'm glad you got something that you love, have fun wearing it:tup:

12. Thanks for posting and sharing your photos - it is always nicer to see them being modeled. It looks great on you!

13. Good for you that is a beauty

14. so cute, congrats!

15. Congrats on your new bag!! ^_^