Introducing the new member of the family..

1. Yayyyyyy:yahoo: Now I have to cross one bag off my list..It's White MC Trouville..

I had to stay focus and stick to my plan..it's so worth it!
    I've been wanting this bag for a while and keep checking on multicolor club...It's highly recommend by Sandra, can't go wrong with it :shame:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congrats! it's a beauty! great color combo! did you get it thru elux? or did you get to pick it IRL?
    ps. we need some bodyshots!:yes: :yahoo:

3. aww she's beautiful! congrats!

4. :nuts: Congrats!!!! Love the colours and ENJOY!!!:love:

5. Congrats bags!!!! Now we're Trouville Twinsies!! Isn't just the most beautiful bag when your looking at her in person? Enjoy her!!!

6. MAJOR DROOL.......!!!!!!

congrats! it is definitely on my list as well. yes, please post some body shots!

7. Congrats!!!!:yahoo: It's beautiful!!! I love it!:heart:

8. Congrats! Your new baby is gorgeous!

9. beautiful, Congrat's.

10. Wow! That just knocks your socks off, doesn't it? The white looks so good on this style...congratulations!

11. It's a very pretty bag,congrats !

12. Ooohhhhhhh! What a beauty!!!! I loved the MC Trouville ever since she came out, absolutely gorgeous!! I want one too... :drool: :drool: :drool:

13. Awww!! That's great, you have been loving that bag for a while now, glad to see that you got it.
    Congartulations!!

14. Your MC trouville is gorgeous!

15. Thank you ladies..

yes, Traci we are now trouville twinsies..this bag is so gorgeous much..much better in person..love it..