INTRODUCING...the new 08 Legacy pouch!!!!

1. My Legacy top handle pouch arrived and she is so cute!!! :woohoo:She fits a TON but I have no room to spare so I'm still on the fence about her. It is VERY roomy for a pouch, the two outside pockets are the perfect size for lipsticks, small phone or small key ring. the outside zipper pocket is BIG. I fit my big keys in it. The inside has an open pocket for a phone etc.. It SITS UP ON ITS ON when filled which is always a plus. The drop length on the strap is about 8 in. ? I'm guessing.... its the same length as the shoulder bag drop. It also has a slight slouch which gives a lot of room under your armpit. I like wearing it on the crook of my arm because it isn't too wide or bulky so its very comfortable to wear that way. I also did a pic next to my legacy flap bag to give you an idea of its size. Inside I can fit my phone, the Ergo french wallet, a pack of wet wipes, kleenex, pen, small tylenol, gum with a little room to spare (room for something small) and on the outside pockets I have two lipsticks, a small keyring and in the zipper compartment I put my big keys. Her price is $198 but with the PCE discount it was $160 with tax. Very economical small Legacy bag! Let me know what you think. I'm debating between this and the khaki/white slim flap for Spring. Does it look too small for my frame? For reference I'm 5'10" 130 lbs... (don't mind my gym clothes in the pics!:nogood:) Tell me what you think!!!! :yes:
    IMG_0357.jpg IMG_0361.jpg IMG_0364.jpg IMG_0371.jpg
  2. Congrats!!! It looks great on you!
  3. That's a very cute bag! Enjoy it!!
  4. I love it!! and it looks great on you:yes:
  5. I think it is a very cute bag! Looks good on you.
  6. OMG! It's adorable!! It's way cuter irl than in the stock photo! I really like it!!! And it looks great on you!!
  7. I think its adorable...
  8. i love it i think it looks way better than the photo in the catalogue
  9. CONGRATS! And THANK YOU for posting pics, I've been looking for a good-sized shoulder bag in Khaki and for under $200 and this is PERFECT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :smile:
  10. That's freaking cute!!!!
  11. Thanks everyone! I'm still doubting the size....:confused1: I wish they made this exact bag only slightly bigger... I love everything else about it.......
  12. What other colors does it come in? It looks bigger than how you're describing it (what you could fit in it). I'm really loving it!
  13. She looks good on you. Congrats!
  14. THAT BAG LOOKS GREAT ON YOU!!!!! And I LOVE the khaki/white combo!!!!!! PERFECT!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :yahoo::tup:
  15. I don't think it looks too small on you. :tup: It looks good on you. :yes:
    Congrats on a beautiful purse!:drool: