Introducing....The Brief!

I like the gold GH on certain colors. But I really want an anthracite bag next and for some reason I don't think big gold hardware would look good on that color.

But it looks great on black. Congrats on your beautiful brief!

Aw--thanks for the compliments everyone. I know that this isn't a style that's appealing to everyone. But I really like the GH on the Brief and to contrast the black leather.

The GH doesn't look so great against more vibrate colors like the vert or red, even looked a little odd with the mocha. But I just love the combo that I have! It's definitely worth checking out in person!

Aw--thanks for the compliments everyone. I know that this isn't a style that's appealing to everyone. But I really like the GH on the Brief and to contrast the black leather.

The GH doesn't look so great against more vibrate colors like the vert or red, even looked a little odd with the mocha. But I just love the combo that I have! It's definitely worth checking out in person!
Congrats on your bag! I really think the GH is stunning against the darker colors. Would you be able to speak more on the weight of the bag with the GH? Does it make a big difference, would you say?

^^There's definitely a difference with the GH bag's weight. But it doesn't bother me. I think mainly because I've gotten used to MJ bags which are HEAVY compared to B-bags. Also, I think since I got a Brief with GH instead of a City with GH, I don't think about the weight difference as much.

The GH doesn't make the bag as heavy as a MJ bag or a Paddy, but you definitely notice the difference--hope that helps!