Introducing Nick, the newest addition to my family...

1. First things first: Sorry for make this long!!! (Also, I look like Sleeping Ugly in the last pic... you stay up past 11 and you pay for it in the morning...) Letting go of my white MC iPod Case was so hard... but I am glad the buyer loved it. ...so it's in a better place now. It was a hard decision between the Panda Cles and the Antigua Pochette Plate. The GM was waaaay too large for me and the PM was a bit too small... [I named him Nick after Nick Hexum, lead singer of 311. :lol: ]

I called my store and asked them to locate a Panda Cles, and they found one in Tampa, FL. So yeah... it came in Friday night, and I picked it up today... A few of the items I saw/tried out: Green Perforated Pochette Plate, black MC Keepall [didn't love it or didn't hate it... Don't kill me, Matt!], Multicolore Pastilles Keychain, Monogram Leopard Stephen, Ouvea Carryall and Keepall, Sunglasses/Camcorder Keychain, and a beanie.

I felt special because the SA had set the Pastilles Keychain aside for me since that was the last one and was going to be sent out to another store if I didn't get it. I noticed that it was missing an MC flower... So when I told the SA, she kinda gave me a "What did you do to it?" look... Oh well. Not my fault. I took a pic of the keychain, and in my opinion, the keychain is super small IRL, IMO.

The Stephen bag... WOW. I fell in love. The handles feel a little funny and it felt more of a travel than a city bag... The Sunglasses/Camcorder keychain is cute, but the camcorder makes the keychain a little heavy.

I nearly broke my broke my fingers trying to open the [bleep!] keychain... then I finally figured out how to do it at a stop light, which was a bad idea because cars were honking like crazy behind me... Also, when I got to another mall to meet my sis up for lunch, it starts sprinkling... with MY luck, a rain drop hits Nick's back and I get a tiny scratch on by it's ear... :crybaby:I was also upset a little that the Panda had a little patina on him... Meh, oh well.

When I was in the boutique, a guy with a British? accent was trying on belts... he was paying already and he asked "Do you have jackets?" So the SA tells him they do and takes him to the RTW. He tries on a black jacket with LV's and flowers on the inside, and asks his dad "What do you think?" His dad replies "I like it... take it if you want..." I DIED then. So he takes the jacket and the belt. The garment bag they give him looked soo cute!!!

Ok, I'll shut up now... here are they pics. Also, thank you all for your input on what to get... It is greatly appreciated. :heart:.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congrats!! me and u have matching perfo cles!

3. Actually, I didn't buy the Perforated Cles... I just wanted to look at it... I was gonna wait next time to get it... :biggrin:

4. :yahoo: PANDA!!! :wlae:

5. GIVE ME THAT!! water stain, scratch and all...lol nick is adorable...i LOVE your shirt too....lucky :heart:

6. oh u tricked me!!! well congrats to u and nick hehehe

7. Congrats! That is soooo cute :love: And the watermark and scratch only adds charachter :biggrin:

8. The keychain is beyond cute...but you are adorable!

9. Both Nick and you look cute together, and you can hardly see the water stain in the picture! Congrats.:heart:

10. The panda's really cute! Enjoy! :biggrin:

11. Aw, Nick is so cute! Congratulations!

12. John you look FAB with the limited Marc Jacobs shirt from the Paris Opening! OMG :yahoo: And you know what? You made the right choice as the Panda is now hard to find!!! :wlae:

A big big congrats!:party:

13. Aww.. congrats ! And yes, at first I kept on trying to pull it open the wrong way with my extender, it took me a long time to figure out how to open it for real !

14. Awww, congrats!! :flowers: :heart: you look so cute with your Nick....you so remind me of my brother when he was younger!! :nuts: great buy!! :yahoo:

15. WooHoo!! Congratulations!!