Introducing my yummy Cafe Day w/GH

1. Hi every one,
    I just wanted to share with you all, this gorgeous and yummy Cafe Day that i bought from NM last week. :drool: I could not decide if i should keep it or return it:s but today i made it official and she is a keeper.:yes: I got so many complements on this beautiy, and that was a big sign for me.:yahoo: So far Cafe has been my favorite color from the Spring 07 collection and i am anxiously waiting to see the Anthracite and Periwinkle with all of you.:heart:

IMG_2036 (2).JPG IMG_1988 (2).JPG
  2. LOVE IT! :love:

3. It is gorgeous Nanaz. I love that color. I don't think you can go wrong with it. You made a great choice in keeping her. You done good!:yes:

4. WOW, that is really beautiful. I think that color is so scrumptious and rich.

5. oooo love it.... congrats Nanaz

6. Aw, this is my mommy's favourite bag! hehe Love it!

7. Nanaz she is beautiful!!! I did not think I was a fan of the GH but this is making me think twice! =)

8. This is the best brown yet. Enjoy it !

9. great bag!!!

10. :heart: :heart: :heart: yummy color :love:

11. OMG, i am finding so many friends on here from my area. :smile: Girlycharlie, sammydoll, you gals are so close to me.
    mass i think you should go for one.;)
    Thanks ladies for all your lovely comments. Cafe is truly gorgeous and chic.:party:

12. :drool:
    thanks for sharing pics - she looks wonderful!

13. Absolutely gorgeous! Would love to see a pic of you wearing it if you have time too!

14. I'm so glad that you love GH too..!!!
    Congrats!

15. That colour is TDF!!! :drool:
    Congrats!!