Introducing my Topaz Stam (Finally!)

1. I was finally able to take pics of my Topaz Stam -
    It's actually more green than I remember (I could have sworn it was more of a blue-ish green) - so my Teal ZC actually goes quite nicely. It's just a tad lighter than the Stam, but they almost look like a matched set.

Without further ado, so here she is!!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i thought you were never going to post pics! the color is so pretty. i hope these pictures were taken a few days ago because, if i were you, i would've already ripped off the tags and been wearing it today, yesterday, the day before yesterday...

3. So pretty! I really want a blue-ish Stam...hoping for Topaz or Teal. Thanks for posting pics. I love seeing all these gorgeous bags. Enjoy!

4. Gorgeous, congrats.
    I'm with Tad, why is there still a tag attached to it??? :smile:

5. I can never get over this color! It is just sooo stunning. . .wear her, wear her, wear her LOL!

6. Thanx everyone! Sorry for the delay getting the pics up - the flash on my good camera doesn't work, so I had to wait for a "bright" day and it's been snowing all week long (and when it wasn't snowing it was gloomy and/or foggy) - Today's the first day the sun's been shining (altho it's about 2 degrees below 0 right now!!) -

I haven't used her yet because of the weather - lots of snow & slush - I didn't want her getting all messy during her first week! Plus, there's that part of me that hates ripping that tag off (I don't know what that's all about!) - If all goes well, she should be in use tomorrow!!!

7. BTW - here's my Teal ZC - don't ya think they're pretty close?
    (I wonder what this Spring's Teal will look like??)

[​IMG]

8. I know what you mean about not ripping the tags off. I have quite a few bags with tags still on them. Especially with the lighter bags, you don't want to use them when the weather is not good.

I am so curious about the new shade of teal. I wonder if it is going to be a little brighter. The other shades of the bags seem pretty bright (tangerine, fluorescent pink, etc.).

9. I just checked the MJ website - here's the Teal color for S/S (this is actually more of the shade I thought the Topaz would be)

[​IMG]

10. gorgeous! congrats!

11. We are bag twins :yes:. I have the topaz stam and I love it. I get complements all of the time because it is not the black, brown or natural color that you see more often. Congrats and enjoy her.

12. Absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats iluvmybags!

13. she's lovely! and she looks so good with the teal zc. congrats!

14. I love it!! :drool:

15. Yay, finally some pics! It's gorgeous! :wlae: