Introducing my Rouge Theatre City........

^^^I agree circoit~ I have had a black S/S '05 city and a black F/W '05 city~ I prefered the F/W leather over the S/S leather too!!! I had sold my f/w city to get a S/S city and I was crying b/c I wanted the f/w bag back!!!

Anyway, I adore this color cracker!!! It is the most beautiful richest color I've ever seen!!!:love: So stunning!!! It takes my breath away!!!:heart: Enjoy!!!!:heart:

Yea! We are now rouge theatre b-bag twins! Isn't it just beautiful? I though the same thing about the leather - so lovely!

You must be my long lost sister, as my next b-bag (and my new favorite color obsession is FRENCH BLUE!) - my next b-bag will be a french blue city bag too!

I'm happy to hear that you have them both in the city size - that's my plan too.

GREAT MINDS!!!

CONGRATS!!!

^^^I agree circoit~ I have had a black S/S '05 city and a black F/W '05 city~ I prefered the F/W leather over the S/S leather too!!! I had sold my f/w city to get a S/S city and I was crying b/c I wanted the f/w bag back!!!

Anyway, I adore this color cracker!!! It is the most beautiful richest color I've ever seen!!!:love: So stunning!!! It takes my breath away!!!:heart: Enjoy!!!!:heart:

Thanks for the tip! :smile: :smile: :smile: