Introducing my new Isabella Fiore Quilt Trip in Platinum

1. After a trip to Neiman's this past weekend to browse the Chanel shop and to see the metallic Luxury bowlers in person, I fell for this bag instead. I was looking for a metallic bag and I have to say I like this way better than the Chanel Luxury bowler to my surprise. It is huge like I like em and I love it!! And even better I spent well under $1k which I have not done in a long while so that was a nice change. I was never a fan of this designer's bags but I love this one.
    fioreplatinum.jpg fioreplatinum2.jpg
  2. Congrats on a great bag, it looks great on you! I love metallics and totes are so useful!
  3. I tried this bag on a few weeks ago at Saks. It was gorgeous, but just a tad too big for what I wanted at the time. At first I hated all the Quilty IF bags but they have grown on me. Congrats on a great new Bag. I Love If Bags.
  4. Yes it is HUGE and heavy!!! But at 6ft tall and my voluptuous build it works. It would overpower a petite person I think.
  5. Congrats and enjoy!
  6. Congratulations!! Fabulous choice!!!
  7. beautiful bag! congrats!
  8. Gorgeous, and I love the color. That will go with EVERYTHING! Now you still have money left over for another bag!!!
  9. It's beautiful and looks great on you! I love Fiore bags! Congrats!
  10. It's gorgeous, congrats! I can't believe how big it is. I'm glad I held off on it, I'm only 5'4", I think it would be too big for me. But it's beautiful!!!
  11. Congrats. It looks great on you!
  12. Great bag! I saw someone carrying it in white a couple of days ago and still can't get it out of my head. I'm loving the platinum color even more!
  13. Yeh I saw that also..I am trying to contain myself from getting it in white also because I already have 3 white bags.
  14. Congrats on the new purchase!
  15. I saw that bag (not that color, though) at Nordstrom the other day and thought it was just gorgeous! But in the color you got, it's even more amazing! And it looks fantastic on you! :yes:

Congratulations! :flowers: