Introducing my "new" Chanels!!!! *pics*

i have been dedicated to this forum for a while now but have been to shy to post until today when i saw the hobo. talk about six degress of seperation. i bought the hobo from a seller on ebay and had it for several months but decided it did not fit enough to use every day. i put it on ebay to finance the olsen twin tote that i had been searching the world over for and finally found on ebay one early saturday morning ( from another purse forum member) so i sold the hobo to mellow yellow jen under her mother's user id who then turned around 2 weeks later and sold it to purse addict much to my surprise to see it again on the purse forum. this bag has had four differnt owners in nine months. i hope it dosen't get a complex! its a very pretty bag, just too small for me. congrats!!

i have been dedicated to this forum for a while now but have been to shy to post until today when i saw the hobo. talk about six degress of seperation. i bought the hobo from a seller on ebay and had it for several months but decided it did not fit enough to use every day. i put it on ebay to finance the olsen twin tote that i had been searching the world over for and finally found on ebay one early saturday morning ( from another purse forum member) so i sold the hobo to mellow yellow jen under her mother's user id who then turned around 2 weeks later and sold it to purse addict much to my surprise to see it again on the purse forum. this bag has had four differnt owners in nine months. i hope it dosen't get a complex! its a very pretty bag, just too small for me. congrats!!

Medusagirl!!! That is so crazy! I am the one who asked you if you had another bag similar b/c I am also looking for the olsen tote but was willing to get this beauty if I could. However, I missed out on the BIN b/c jen got it and was so sad!:crybaby: Then I saw it again on ebay, but didn't realize the buyer from you was jen's mom! I knew jen from the Louis forum!!

Don't worry- there won't be anymore owners! No complex for this hobo! I may just get more!! (evil laugh)

BTW, if you ever want to get rid of the other tote- LET ME KNOW!!! Ha!Ha!!