introducing my new babies

1. well, i knew i always wanted a purple caviar flap and i was going to get it as my bday gift for myself but then this little red number came along and i couldn't resist. i wasn't sure when i got it last night that it was true love (though the purple was- totally) but i wore it today just the same. lol. i think it might have to grow on me.

so now here are my violet east west flap and my diamond shine red ombre flap......
    IMG_4435.JPG IMG_4436.JPG IMG_4437.JPG IMG_4438.JPG IMG_4439.JPG
  2. my pics did not do either bag justice- esp the shine and gradation of red on the ombre flap.

tomorrow i'll post pics of the new chanel shoes i got too! eek! it's been a good week. LOL.
  3. where did you get that voilet east west **drool** how much was it?

Congratz to your pretty babies
  4. eBay. i paid over retail but since it's not available anywhere anymore and it wasn't too much over the current retail i felt ok with it.....
  5. hehehe, I love the purple! congrats!
  6. Finn, I absolutely love them both!! Great score! Can't wait to see them in person. Perhaps they can even visit Aunt Stacy! ;)
  7. That violet color is gorgeous!
  8. thanks guys! yes. she can visit anytime. LOL. i'm willing to trade her for you know what. LMAO.
  9. ^^what? a night with my DH? ....well, ok!
  10. lmao. i have to meet him first. then i'll let you know...
  11. :love::love::love: love these new additions! congratz.. now im thinking what shoes u got :nuts::nuts:
  12. Yes, I want to see the shoes as well!
  13. I absolutely love the violet east/west! :love: Congratulations!
  14. Congrats! I'm so glad you finally got the violet...
  15. cute! conrats