Introducing my large black Paris-Biarritz Tote!

1. I know not many people care for the Paris-Biarritz, but I love it. And in black, I think it's a really sleek looking everyday Chanel tote without being TOO casual. It's one that I can take to work with me, and looks good with both work attire and with casual tracksuits and jeans. It will be the perfect bag to carry with me when I fly to Toronto at the end of the month, as I'm going to be on the red-eye and I'm gonna be in full comfort mode in a terry Juicy suit! I'm finally getting around to posting pics of my new babies, and here is the first bag.
    Please excuse the way I look. I was cleaning house and it was late! :shame:
    IMG_221412.jpg IMG_22271.jpg IMG_22201.jpg
  2. Beautiful bag, enjoy!!
    Great bag!
  4. It's lovely, congrats!
  5. Before this, i really didnt care much about the PB line...but after seeing your pic with this tote, i changed my totally rocking it...and you look great with it..congratssss.. look hot even when you cleaning your house!!!
  6. the bag looks great on your and you are gorgeous
  7. Looks fabulous on you!
  8. Get out, you look great! Nice bag too!
  9. Yap, I agree with everyone else.
    You rock the bag!
  10. You and the Paris-Biarritz look gorgeous together, congrats!
  11. I wish I looked like that after cleaning the house :p

The tote looks fantabulous on you! :biggrin:
  12. I never gave this back a second look until now. You look fabulous with this bag. This is a great casual and travel bag.
  13. You look amazing w.your new bag. Congrats and enjoy!
  14. I have this bag and I love it.

You looks fabulous and so does the bag! :yes:
  15. Wow - congrats!!! I absolutely love that bag, it's one of my personal faves. It looks great on you so ENJOY!