Introducing my holy grail and more!

1. Sooooo... some of you might know that I found my holy grail.... Where, oh where is Mr Snowman? :graucho:

More pics to follow! :supacool:

IMGP4964.JPG
  2. is it the 03 lilac??

3. Your snowman charm is so cute. Haha

4. :wlae:waiting :wlae: oh, waiting :wlae:and waiting:wlae:

5. Another 03 lilac guess. Danae, let's see the goods!

6. Hey, you're not supposed to look at my signature! :p :lol:

7. The charm is cute! Post more pics!!

8. Woo hoo! I'm so excited about posting pics that I can't even do a proper, slow, torturing reveal! :rolleyes:

Introducing...... My 2003 lilac flat hobo! :yahoo::woohoo::nuts:

I was wondering if it would be too similar to the 2006 lilac, but as you can see, they are quite different. The 2006 is more of a lavender color. The 2003 is more rosy. This particular bag looks very vintage and it's a little faded, but I looove it!

The leather is very soft and smooshy, it totally lives up to my expectations, but then, 2003 is my favourite Balenciaga year anyway! ;)

I wore it once last week but it didn't feel right as the weather is gloomy and rainy here, so I guess I'll have to wait until spring to wear it more...:sweatdrop:

IMGP4960.jpg IMGP4965.jpg IMGP4966.JPG IMGP4967.JPG
  9. wow.. that bag is gorgeous!! and im loving your snowman! congrats!!

10. So beautiful! And I have to say that your lilac 06 is one of the prettiest I have ever seen.

11. What a rare find! It's so awesome and u're so lucky!

Congrats, danae!

12. That is a GORGEOUS bag Danae! That style is amazing -- enjoy!

13. o:huh:OO:huh:OO:huh:O! She's gorgeous!! Congrats on finding your holy grail!! :nuts:

14. Congrats!!! I guessed right...but I was late to this thread ;o)

It looks so buttery soft...and smushy like marshmallow!!! :drool:

15. Thank you all! Lilac 2003 has been my holy grail for more than a year, I had to be very patient because, let me tell you, they are pretty rare. I'm so happy that I finally have one!

And the flat hobo is such a cool style! I'm still not decided on whether I prefer to wear it like a hobo or a messenger.
    The only thing I'm worried about is the opening on top of the bag, there's no closure or zipper, and when the bag is stuffed the metal tag shows! I guess I'm too particular about this but I don't like the tag of my bag showing. When the bag isn't that full the metal tag isn't exposed, though!

I'll post more pics of my collection in a while, I haven't done that in ages!