Introducing my Grenat City - Yeah Baby Yeah!

1. Woohoo, lookey, lookey, lookey!!!!! She's here and beautiful. A combination of everything.

Here are the pics. I conditioned the back of the mirror - do you think I should do the whole bag. It definitely takes the waxy look off the bag but leaves the texture.

MASSIVE, MASSIVE shoutout to Perja for choosing the perfect bag for me. You are such a doll! Thanks so much!!!!!:flowers:

grenatbal.jpg grenatbal1.jpg grenatbal2.jpg grenatbal3.jpg grenatbal4.jpg grenatbal5.jpg grenatbal6.jpg grenatbal7.jpg
  2. Wow! beautiful! Now I want a grenat!

3. Congratulations!! It's gorgeous!:love:

4. congrats...it's beautiful!!

5. wooooooooo-whooooooooo, that's one hot bag in the city Cal-girl :graucho:

6. Beautiful!!

7. oh wow!!!!!! Gorgerous!!!!!

8. Congrats, Cal! Love it!

9. Woo!!!!!! LOVE it, just decided last night on the Grental Purse. THat will be my mission of the day. Enjoy it.

10. Well, this one arrived from my Mother In Law about 1/2 an hour before the Balenciaga. :wtf:

DSC_0001.jpg DSC_0002.jpg DSC_0005.jpg
  11. Thanks so much for all your kind words. Fortheluvofbags - a purse would be stunning in the grenat!

12. i love it! the color is so rich and the leather looks nice too, congrats. perhaps you could use the mona lisa bag to carry the grenat if you get caught in the rain? ;)

13. It's beautiful! Congrats!

14. Cal, your Grenat City is gorgeous! This is a colour I'm beginning to really fall for! Congrats! And Perja, where are you?? You are a good friend!

Cal, your MIL has a sense of humour, lol! Da Vinci Code Special Edition Shopping bag?? hehehe. Do you think you could bring this along to church Sunday?:graucho: Put your Bible in it and all?:roflmfao:

15. Wow she's gorgeous Cal! Beautiful distressing too... Congrats!

Sue - BAD GIRL! lol :lol: