Introducing..My First TOILET BAG~!!

1. Woohoo~!! :yahoo:My first ever Toilet Case in Blueberry~!! :love: featuring also my Rouge Vif Day..and my foot..which is not supposed to be there :p haha...excuse my foot. Was wayyy too focused on taking the pix. This is a birthday present from my mum..so NO I haven't broken my ban~!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, my BI City, Grey Work and Lilac first are not here in Singapore with me..missing them very much :crybaby:

2. I love Blueberry. Congrats:yahoo: and the leather looks yummy.:drool:

3. Thank you Nanaz~!! I'm loving her very much..was definitely looking for someone to share her beauty with :wlae:

4. I love these toilet cases in the bright colors! ESpecially blueberry!

and look at those pretty little toes!

5. Thanks Oh Donna! haha..i've always LOVED the blueberry colour :love: but my best friend got a part time blueberry so I couldn't really get one. We see each other like everyday, can't be carrying the same colour bag :sad:

And my toes...good thing it's pretty far away, my nail polish is about to peel :p whops!

6. love the blueberry and i love the color of your nail polish too hahaha i want a bbag in that color, that would be so cute for night outs!

7. Congrats! I love the toilet case, and it look gorgeous in blueberry, I want one too :nuts:

8. Cute! I love Bal accessories! Enjoy!

9. love it, congrats.

10. LOVE IT! I bought a grenat one from Donna and it comes in SO handy! ENJOY!!

11. kaka: Thanks for the compliment on my nail polish hehe..love it too!
    azure: you should DEFINITELY consider one~! I don't know how versatile it's gonna be yet, but will let you know later~!!
    cracker: This is actually my first bal accessory~..always wanted one but always ended up saving more money so I could get a big one instead hehe
    Glamourette: Thanks~!! Always nice to have others enjoy my babies as well!!
    MRG: Will def enjoy her~!! Can't wait for tomorrow so I can take her out =P

12. Yummy scrummy colour and love you day bag!!!!!!!

13. I AM considering one :graucho: It'd be great if you'd let me know how versatile it is when you've used for a while! (I'll probably get one in a few months in either case because it looks so great :lol:)

14. Congrats !!!!!
    Really cute !!!!!!!!

15. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

What a great Birthday present! Happy Birthday!:smile: