Introducing my first BBag - 07 Red City!!

1. Hey ladies,

This is my very first Balenciaga - I ordered it from Kim at BalNY through email and she was so helpful! She picked such a great bag for me and sent it within 1 day! It also came with extra tassels!

I have been collecting Chloe bags so I am not sure of the color..if anyone can help me, the tag says 2007 3 115748 D941T 205

Thanks so much!

Pic 227.jpg Pic 231.jpg
  2. Gorgeous color! Love it! Congrats!!!

3. I literally gasped when I saw this bag! The leather is amazing.........it's Tomato from Fall 07. Congrats and enjoy!!!!

4. love the color. congrats!

5. ^^ ME TOO!!! it looks like a gorgeous heap of 05 leather!! congrats and enjoy. pretty soon you'll feel the urge again, just want to warn you :jammin:

6. Thanks! So did I!! I was sooo happy when I saw it - it was even better than what I expected!!

7. Thanks :smile: Is there a difference between the 05 leather and leathers from other years?

8. Congrats on your first bbag!!! Your tomato city is gorgeous!!! Just look at that leather :drool:

9. Congrats!!! She's a beauty! Welcome to your new obsession!!! :graucho:

10. WOW! Make sure to take more pictures once you break her in -- she'll be breathtaking!

'05 leather is considered by most to have had the best (thickest, softest, smooshiest) leather.

11. She's a beauty!!! I :heart: tomato. Congrats!!! :tup:

12. absolutely gorgeous! Love it

13. Wow!!! Score!!! Congrats!!!

14. That's SO gorgeous:drool:

Love the leather, Kim really did a fantastic job of picking her out for you!!!

Congrats!:yahoo:

15. WOW gorgeous! I think the colour is tomatoe.