Introducing my first Azur! *caution!! madly in LOVE*

1. girlz azur took my breath away!!! i fell in L:heart: VE with this line!!!
    i got an azur cles as a gift for my sis in law not long ago.. and since then i couldnt stop thinking of how amazingly beautiful this line is!! its really really gorgeos by all means!! :love:

so i went today to my local LV and got myself the pochette!! SA was so sweet and helpful.. it took me less than a minute to take pochette home :nuts:

i'll leave you all with the pics.. i took a pic with my golden extender.. and some pics with Jack and Lucie.. i didnt know they'll look so nice on azur!!

8 pics comming up shortly !!

ps: the cute owl in the pics.. has "class 2005" on its hat.. that was my college grad year :shame:

EnJoy : )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LV1.jpg LV2.jpg LV3.jpg LV4.jpg
  2. lovely...congrats!

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LV5.jpg LV6.jpg LV7.jpg LV8.jpg
  4. more goodies :yahoo:

5. loooool thanks Ilovepurse007 : )
    by the way i sO:huh::huh: want to make a cute "i want list" like yours!! :nuts: i see u have the azur speedy in mind :drool: gO:huh::huh:O:huh: fot it girl!!

6. soooooooo pretty! it does look nice with jack and lucie!

7. very lovely!

8. Very lovely...congrats!!! Happy for you!!:yes:

9. love it! adorable! enjoy....:yahoo:

10. Congratulations- cute photos too

11. Love it!! Do you mind my asking how much the gold extender is? I love how it looks on the pochette. Congratulations!!

12. so cute with jack/Lucie

13. Very nice !!!
    the more i see the mono and damier/azur pochettes the more i want one.
    But i'm scared i might convert me from a big bag gal:biggrin:

14. So pretty!! I love it with the extender, and Jack and Lucie (and your Owl looks tres chic wearing it ) ;) enjoy your gorgeous new purchase!

15. Congratulations.