Introducing my colorful family & latest reveals!

Love the variety and colors of your flap family! The Boy is absolutely delish!

Thanks saks4me. Happy to hear you like the colors. This is my first boy and I'm glad altho it took awhile for them to grow on me, that they finally did. Now I totally :heart: the chanel boys

Btw I love your avatar pic. So, so, so cute!!

gorgeous collection win..love everything especially the boy. I saw one in white in my local boutique and i instantly fell in love with it. But the black one does make the boy bag looks more outstanding:drool:

Thanks emmaali. Yes it was instant :heart: here too. I was debating btw black and white coz i saw both in person and I like how the white's more subtly elegant but my SA talked me out of it coz she said it's more susceptible to dirt and I don't really baby my bags too much. I think both are just as amazing tho. Did you get the white?

Stunning collection you have and the boy is really beautiful!

Thanks soxx. I love your reveals too. I'm sure you have a really amazing collection too and would love to see your family pic sometime too :biggrin:

lovely collection love them all

Thanks linsam. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

WOW AMAZINGG COLLECTION!! Thanks for sharing! One lucky Lady :biggrin:

Thanks Savvy_couture. Thanks for sharing my reveal :biggrin: I'm sure tho there are many more collections even more amazing than mine but I do :heart: and enjoy all that I currently have :smile:

Your colors are gorgeous! Congrats!

Thanks willeyi. Happy to hear you like the colors I picked. I would love to see a family pic of your GSTs and medallion totes together with their matching ballet flats sometime. I'm sure that will be a fabulously gorgeous and colorful reveal :biggrin::biggrin:

Beautiful collection! I especially love the earrings!

Thanks jetsetheart. My DH will be so happy to hear you say that :biggrin: I was so surprised that he even ventured into chanel boutique on his own. He's def not the shopping type :P

Beautiful collection, congrats!

Thanks Chanbal :biggrin: Thanks for letting me share.

Beautiful collection!

Is the red M/L 12a red?

Thanks syh. Yes the red m/l is the 12a red. I use it a lot coz it goes with a lot and size is perfect for day and night. And the red mini is the 13C. I initially considered getting the 13C in m/l but glad ladies here talked me out of it as they're really similar in color tone. Only one is caviar and one lambskin.

that boy is beautiful!!!! amazing collection!

Thanks sammytheMUA. Happy to finally have got my first boy and I already know it won't be the last as i have one more on the way to join the family :biggrin:

Beautiful collection

Thanks m4gg1ech1u. Wow, I love your avatar pic. That's the light blue patent from 13C right? Sooo pretty :love:

Everything is lovely, especially the boy and red valentine.

Thanks Anchanel79. I think if I were to pick favorites, those two would definitely be amongst them :biggrin:

stunning collection! congrats on your new purchases!

Thanks cherrycookies. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

I'm doing a happy dance for you. :smile:

Thanks thanks Midun. That's so sweet and cute. Thanks for letting me share my joy :biggrin:

Ur boy is amazing!! Love it!!

Thanks LOVExoxo. Happy to hear you share my :heart: for the boy. Btw I love your avatar name :biggrin:

You have a lovely collection, I love that boy! I saw one and held one it is absolutely the most gorgeous boy ever. Could you please tell me what was wrong with the first one you got ? Did you purchase it from the boutique?

Congrats on your great collection!

Thanks lv13. I'm more than happy to share. The first one I received had a scratch in the middle of the front flap and the leather that was used wasn't in general as smooth and had quite deep lines on front and back. These tho weren't scratches but the nature of that particular leather part. The scratch wasn't a big one either but coz of the location, it was at least to me still noticeable and my SA later told me that it prob happened during production when they were fixing the ornate borders. I was going to ignore it but I realised it did bother me somewhat so luckily I was able to (after some effort searching) find another which had much smoother leather and was scratch free. Hopefully I can keep it this way :P

Wonderful additions to an already gorgeous collection!

Thanks thanks rania. So sweet of you to say that. I'm sure from your reveal, that your collection is more than drool worthy too esp that red jumbo. Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:

Amazing collection!
The boy bag is tdf!

Thanks artax. Happy to hear you share my love for the chanel boys :biggrin: There's just soo many that are TDF this cruise :P

Oh my goodness - your collection is incredible! The Boy in particular is insanely gorgeous

Thanks libertygirl. I totally fell head over heels for this boy too, despite all the trouble he gave me :biggrin:

Ed.

Yes, I do. I'm a dancer and I also make tutus, after having bought many over the years. :smile:

Oh wow. Ur so incredibly talented to not only be able to dance ballet (which is amazing in itself) but to make your own tutus too :worthy:

Wow. Such a wonderful family I love every single one of them.

Thanks noonoi. That's so nice of you to say. Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:

wow!!! That's an amazing collection!!!!:love: :woot: thanks for sharing! I can't decide which is my favorite piece because there are so many!

Thanks bluekit. So sweet of you to say. I'm sure tho your c family is even more amazing. Hope you'll share with us a family pic sometime :biggrin: