Introducing my candilicious pale magenta Work! Tons of pics!

attachment.php

both bags are gorgeous, congratulations!!

I am not a pink girl but love your pale magenta, the color is so rich, the leather so delicious. your bag confirms that 08 bags' leather can be gorgeous. i haven't seen this kind of leather on 08 bags at the printemps haussmann. maybe i should go to george V shop instead.

This is the most beautiful 08 Magenta that I've seen so far! Congratulations on finding her in the leather-ample Work style. Looks great on you, Danae:heart:! Love the modeling pics :okay:

WOW Danae, I am on vacation and haven't been online for a while so I am responding super late but CONGRATULATIONS!!:yahoo: I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous Magenta Work!:love: It suits you so well!:tender: Can't wait to get mine now as soon as I'm back at home!!:girlsigh: You two look fabulous together!! Congrats, sweety!:yes::heart:

OMG I can't believe I missed all of your responses... I'm overwhelmed!

:love::tender::smooch:

Thank you ALL for your sweet comments, my dear friends! Right now miss magenta is during the process of being broken in by the powderpuff method! :heart:

I checked the paper tag on my bag, it says agneau. This is my first non chevre bag, so far I can't see any difference, but we'll see. I'll post pics as soon as the bag starts breaking in so that we can discuss the changes in the leather texture.
Ladies with agneau bags, do you find that they lose their glaze easily? When I think of lambskin, I think of Chanel, and I wouldn't want my bbag to be as porous and fragile...