Introducing my 03 Black First (aka the "I finally got off my butt" thread)

1. Soo... I've had this addition to my bbag family for well over a month now but never could find the time to snap some shots. I blame the poor crappy weather we were having for the longest while! Just grey bleh days.

Anyhoo - thanks to many wonderful PFers (you know who you are!) who helped in my search and also listened to my talking constantly about it.. I found this HG. :yahoo:

With Flash:
    [​IMG]

Without Flash:
    [​IMG]

Thanks to you all for always giving me something to look forward to reading on tPF and I swear now I am fully back on my bbag ban until the end of the summer! lol.. that is unless I find a grenat coin purse. :p

2. OMG:wtf: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    Just LOOK at that leather! It looks absolutely stunning...you would have been CRAZY not to break your ban for this stunner:nuts:

3. Congrats on your beautiful smooshy 03 First!!
    The leather is TDF...:heart:

4. Thanks ladies!

stylefly - just like it was WELL worth breaking your ban for that GORGEOUS black city you got! I'm so jealous of that bag! lol.. and the rest of your lovelies!

5. It's a GORGEOUS Bag, congrats for your great find....she is a beauty, esp in pewter HW.......i'm droolin over it now...hehehehe

6. very nice! and it's absolutely lovely IRL as well! ;)

7. Thanks Celia! It's mutual drooling cuz I'm busy drooling over your turquoise coin purse!

8. Thanks! How'd the auction go? I hope you got the bbag you were looking for!

9. jadecee, i love it...congrats!

10. Wow! Beautiful! I want a black first so bad!!

11. Gorgeous!

12. Congrats:yahoo: Love the First in Black.:yes:

13. Wow, I am love :heart: :heart: :heart:

That bag is a little slice of heaven :girlsigh:

14. Love it!:heart: Congrats Jadecee!:yes:

15. WOW!!!! Stunning, congrats! :smile: