Introducing . . . Misses Rose and Gray

1. I went to the post office today and received two gorgeous BBags -- a rose twiggy and a gray shoulder. Without further adieu . . .

[​IMG]

2. GORGEOUS ROSE Rondafaye!!! Always a fan of the gris fonce;) How do you like your shrug? i've heard so many different things about them

3. I really like my shrugs. This is my second and I find them comfortable. Then again, I like the fact that I don't have to unzip my bag to get to my things. I never zip my Balenciaga day/hobo.

4. Wow gorgeous bags!!:drool: I love your ROSE twiggy, she is just beautiful, the colour is exquisite!! :love: Enjoy!

5. Congrats :yahoo: :yahoo: !!!They are TDF :heart: :drool: :drool: !!!

6. :love::love: i love them both. the rose is too delicious!

congrats on your fabulous bags! :yahoo:

7. Wow Ronda!!! I just love them. 04 Rose is such a great color, I would love to own something in it! Congratulations!!:love:

8. Gorgeous additions :drool: Congratulations, Ronda!

9. YOU"RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!:love: That rose is TDF!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: I love the shrug too!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

10. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Rondafaye, those are two gorgeous bags. I love Gris Fonce. Plus, I'd kill for a rose Twiggy (well, not kill but perhaps torture a bit:p).

Congratulations!!!

11. wow gorgeous especially the rose

12. I'm breathless :amazed: They look exquisite together! Congrats to the max!!!!!!

13. Thanks, everyone! The rose was one of my dream bags and I'm delighted with her. The gray shrug popped up at a great price and I couldn't resist, as my greige first is just too small for me!

Now: On a serious hunt for a marigold or yellow BBag in the city or twiggy size!

14. woooooooooooo-whoooooooooooo, congrats Ronda-girl :party:

15. OH I am in LOVE with the ROSE twiggy. Congrats on two fabulous b-bags! :biggrin: