Introducing Miss Scarlett Mono Speedy 35 *pics*

congrats! it looks great on you! i LOVE the size! i have a 25 and kinda want one that's bigger, so i was wanting the 30, but i think i'll skip the 30 and go straight to 35, what do ya'll think?:graucho: does anyone know the price, off hand, for the 35?

Very nice on you!! I understand your love for your new Speedy. I love my Speedy 25. I think the 35 is too big for me, but it looks great on you. And I agree the Red Speedy is so nicccceeee. I want an Epi Speedy one day also. But after I get my Petit Noe in MC Black :graucho:

congrats! it looks great on you! i LOVE the size! i have a 25 and kinda want one that's bigger, so i was wanting the 30, but i think i'll skip the 30 and go straight to 35, what do ya'll think?:graucho: does anyone know the price, off hand, for the 35?

Eluxury has the 35 for 645.00. But if you go through ******, you'll save 4% and I paid no tax and saved on gas and time going to the LV store in ATL.

I love the fact that I can pack this baby up for work! LOL For a few dollars more, I figured I could use the extra 2 inches of the 35.