Introducing Miss Pale Magenta Twiggy...Lots of Pics!!!

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Miss Pale Magenta Twiggy came today!!! I have to start out by saying, I do like the color but I'm still not sure if it's me :shame:. I was really hoping for something with more lilac/purply undertones, something more similar to the 04 Lilac. The Pale Magenta really seems to have a lot more fuchsia than I had hoped. But still, it's a gorgeous color and she may end up being a keeper! I really love the twiggy style a lot - I think there will definitely be more of those in my life!! As far as the leather goes, while it is definitely dry - the handles in particular are drier and more wrinkled underneath than any I have ever felt - it is not as dry and veiny as I had feared. It is pretty distressed, and also fairly thick. The veins are actually fairly subtle, and not white at all.

OK, here goes with the pictures!!

Indoor lightening:

Pale Magenta Twiggy_1.jpg Pale Magenta Twiggy_2.jpg Pale Magenta Twiggy_3.jpg

with flash:

Pale Magenta Twiggy_with flash.jpg

Outdoor lighting - the best I could get in this lovely Ohio weather!!!

Pale Magenta Twiggy_4.jpg Pale Magenta Twiggy_5.jpg Pale Magenta Twiggy_6.jpg

Also, I noticed something with this bag that I thought was kind of unusual – I’ve never seen anything like this before. One of the rivets has the standard notches that we’re used to seeing on the post s/s 05 bags. The other three have notches, but they are very strange. I’m not sure that I was quite able to capture it, but instead of going straight in and curving at the end, they are perfect right angles at the end like little rectangles.

Rivets_1.jpg Rivets_2.jpg

Thanks for all the pix! Your leather looks so much better than mine when it came, the veins aren't white and it looks quite thick and chewy?
Sorry can't help you out with the rivets, but I'm sure someone else can. :smile:

I love it! :love:

PaleMagentaTwiggy_1.jpg