1. I made my way to Charlotte today to browse the Hermes store. There were some really nice things there and I got a chance to sample the new Kelly Caleche. it smells absolutely divine...reminding me of the scent I wear Un Jardin.

Of course I spent some time looking at bags. The Lindy is very nice and appears to be roomy enough to carry quite a bit of stuff in it. There was also a nice HAC, but I decided against that as well. Then my SA said he had some more goodies in back. He brought one in particular out and I fell completely in love with it at first sight.

Sooo I left the store with a lovely little purchase. And now I shall commence the strip tease...

See if you can guess what is in the bag.:supacool:
  2. i'm guessing lizzy is short for lizard??? :nuts:
  3. kelly?
  4. Bring it!!!! :woohoo:
  5. lizard jpg kelly?
  6. refresh x 10
  7. aaah just spill please!
  8. Hurry! I have to leave for a meeting.
  9. 25 CM fuschia lizard kelly with ruthenium hardware
    kelly1.jpg kelly3.jpg kelly2.jpg
  10. Gorgeous. So sweet you could eat it!! Which pic is closest to its real colour?
  11. Oohhh, well done Nathans Girl!! Ok, I know that I saw some a pretty turquoise "something" quite recently! But oh that pink! Similar but OH SO different from your ostrich! Its absolutely beautiful! Congratulations and enjoy!
  12. nathansgirl, it's absolutely stunning!! For some reason, I had a feeling it would be fuschia, LOL! Congratulations!!! :yahoo:
  13. STUNNING! Congrats!
  14. Gorgeous bag. congratulations, wear it in good health.
  15. The first pic. Sorry that the pics ARE dark. I don't have the best lighting in here and I have to take the pics with the camera on my laptop because I can't find the cord to plug my digital camera into my laptop and transfer pics.