1. She's here!:party:
    This is seriously the most beautiful handbag I have ever owned and I am so excited. The box was on my front porch when I got home from the grocery today and I had to wait until DH got home to open it!

The color is GORGEOUS :love: and I am going to post pics tomorrow morning, but I seriously could not wait to tell you guys!

A huge THANKS to bag.lover, who got Stella to give us 20% off on Elise. Seriously, you totally rock my face off!:rochard:

Anyway, I'll post pics tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

P.S. I think I'll name her Priscilla (I like to name things...I'm weird like that) :sleepy:

2. ^ I'm so glad to hear that you love it, thanks for sharing the news with us right away. Looking forward to pictures of Priscilla. =)

You are too kind, I seriously didn't do anything; the store manager was cool to approve the deal. If I have it my way, I will give many of us here discounts 365 days a year. Heheee.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
  3. That's fantastic news marclover!! I'm thrilled for you. Can't wait to see pics of "Priscilla" either!!:p :yahoo: And yes, isn't bag.lover the best?!:yes:
  4. Here she is! I hope the quality on these pics is good, I had to resize them! Enjoy her and have a Happy Thanksgiving!:party:
    IMG_5753.JPG IMG_5756.jpg IMG_5757.jpg IMG_5759.jpg IMG_5761.jpg
  5. An absolute show stopper... congrats!
  6. That's beautiful! What color is she?
  7. She's white chiffon, its a really creamy white color, and there are some yellow undertones. Pictures don't do it justice!
  8. That is one beautiful bag! Absolutely stunning. Congratulations on your new purchase!
  9. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. :flowers: She is gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:
    Happy Thanksgving. =)
  10. :love: :love: :love: She is fantastic marclover!!!! Absolutely beautiful!! Great pictures too!!
  11. Visiting this thread to look at your pictures again. =)
  12. VERY cute bag! Congrats! and yes..we are very lucky here to have Bag.lover get us great deals..shes the best!
  13. HAHA I love how you took a pic of it still in the box with the dust bag, making it suspenseful for us. Love the bag, it's gorgeous!!
  14. Gorgeous!
  15. Oooooohhhhh...I like! Love the colour...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!