Introducing...Diggy in the City!!

1. Ok, so he might not be in a City..I actually put him in a Work but he slowly crawled out of it by the time I snapped a picture. At any rate, here are some pics of my new 3 month old puppy, Diggy and my small B-bag family. He's a breed called the Coton de Tulear :love:

Thanks to 2 wonderful PF'ers, I've recently acquired a smooshy squooshy black Work, and an absolutely perfect Grenat city just yesterday! They're posing along w/my Truffle City and Black City (hiding behind Diggy)

I've also included a couple more pics of him, hehe..and one when he was just 8 weeks old. He's going on 14 already! Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :heart:
    CIMG2980.JPG CIMG2981.JPG CIMG2955.JPG CIMG2976.JPG IMG_0026.jpg

2. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your bags and that cutie little guy:love:
  3. Hard to decide what is more endearing - the puppy or the bbags :smile:
  4. Your Dog Is Soooo Cute!
  5. OMG - he's soooo cute!! what an adorable puppy:love:
  6. I love the title of your thread and your puppy is so sweet!
  7. Thank you everyone for your kind words! Diggy barks a thank you, too! hehe!
  8. That is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. What a gorgeous dog! Diggy is the best name! How big do they get?
    What a sweet face:heart::heart::heart:
  10. Your BBag collection is stunning, and the little Diggy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
  11. Aww, thank you!

He'll most likely weigh between 9-12 lbs as an adult, and about 10-12 inches high. They're a small breed..he just looks way bigger because of his hair. When we gave him a bath we were so amazed by how small he actually was! haha!

12. Diggy is sooo cute, you should send his pics to! The bbags are fabulous too! Congrats!
  13. I love the bags and your puppy is such a cutie! I am too scared to let my puppy anywhere near a bbag because I think should would find the tassels to be very tempting chew toys.
  14. Congratulation! beautiful bags & love Diggy.
  15. cutest picture ever :smile: thanks for sharing!