Introducing...Diggy in the City!!

1. Ok, so he might not be in a City..I actually put him in a Work but he slowly crawled out of it by the time I snapped a picture. At any rate, here are some pics of my new 3 month old puppy, Diggy and my small B-bag family. He's a breed called the Coton de Tulear :love:

Thanks to 2 wonderful PF'ers, I've recently acquired a smooshy squooshy black Work, and an absolutely perfect Grenat city just yesterday! They're posing along w/my Truffle City and Black City (hiding behind Diggy)

I've also included a couple more pics of him, hehe..and one when he was just 8 weeks old. He's going on 14 already! Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :heart:

CIMG2980.JPG CIMG2981.JPG CIMG2955.JPG CIMG2976.JPG IMG_0026.jpg

2. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your bags and that cutie little guy:love:

3. Hard to decide what is more endearing - the puppy or the bbags :smile:

4. Your Dog Is Soooo Cute!

5. OMG - he's soooo cute!! what an adorable puppy:love:

6. I love the title of your thread and your puppy is so sweet!

7. Thank you everyone for your kind words! Diggy barks a thank you, too! hehe!

8. That is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. What a gorgeous dog! Diggy is the best name! How big do they get?
    What a sweet face:heart::heart::heart:

10. Your BBag collection is stunning, and the little Diggy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

11. Aww, thank you!

He'll most likely weigh between 9-12 lbs as an adult, and about 10-12 inches high. They're a small breed..he just looks way bigger because of his hair. When we gave him a bath we were so amazed by how small he actually was! haha!

12. Diggy is sooo cute, you should send his pics to cuteoverload.com! The bbags are fabulous too! Congrats!

13. I love the bags and your puppy is such a cutie! I am too scared to let my puppy anywhere near a bbag because I think should would find the tassels to be very tempting chew toys.

14. Congratulation! beautiful bags & love Diggy.

15. cutest picture ever :smile: thanks for sharing!