Introduce A New Damier Canvas

1. :idea:I was thinking today, TPF members have discussed in the past of loving to see a black in the monogram collection. What I would love to see is a new Damier canvas in black and gray, a gray that is not light but not real dark, just enough for a contrast. Can you imagine how beautiful that color combo would be! I think LV would have a huge seller, what do you guys think? :tup:
  2. too dull for me. :p
  3. hmm no...I preffer the classic one...
  4. honestly, i'd like more bright colors! azur is beautiful... but how about limited edition colors...bring em in and out like vernis or maybe spring/summer seasonal.... pinks, oranges, reds, purples.... i'd be all over that!
  5. hmmm... i don't think so :smile:
  6. I would like to see something in black.
  7. Hmmmmm....not sure would have to see it first!
  8. I think it would be lovely.
  9. I agree! I would like more color, but im not careful enough to use vernis yet and there is MC but id like something different!
  10. I would love to see a Damier ( red & ivory ) collection....ooooh that would be great ! Something with a little more color.....OOh or maybe something purple...its my fave color haha.
  11. the ebony and azur are the only ones that really work for me :p
  12. Nah, that might look very dark!
    I'd love to see a Damier Azur, but with pink or something...
  13. They need a multicolor damier... white background and then all the colors and then black background and all the colors... just like the MC line but in Damier :smile:
  14. ya I had a flash yesterday of a multicolor damier, i think that would be great.
  15. I totally agree, when I saw this thread name, MC Damier popped into my head IMMEDIATELY. :tup: