intro: 2004 black pewter hardware first

1. Never ever thought I would get my hand on a 2004.. but when I saw it on eBay, i didn't even thinkg twice. not till I got it authenticated & researched it, then realised I landed on a 2004..

introducting.. my new baby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

for the price I got, I for SURE thought it would be a used condition.. and you know what? it's in excellent condition... everything is perfect.. i even got EXTRA tassels... I NEVER EVER knew what the bal girls were talking about, when all the 2005 previouse leather were in talks... but NOW i know.. it's like.. BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i made my BF touch it.. and he was like.. "WOW.. what IS THAT???" LOL.... for a GUY to say that.. you KNOW it's something special!!

2. Gorgeous!! Great Find! Enjoy her!!

3. Wao!! Lucky u.. Yes i koe wat u mean when ur bf said that. HA! It makes it all the more special right.. from the mouth of the man u lvoe.

4. wow!! what an amazing find! congratulations :smile:

5. WoooWWW!! Lucky you, congrats!!

6. Congratulations on your bag! I've heard about 2004 leather and I'm glad you got a chance to have one. Enjoy her!

7. What a score! Yeah, you know if your man appreciates it it's something special!

8. :love: awwwwwwwww I agree completely- 04 and 05 leathers are divine

congrats on your purchase!!!!!!!!

9. Congrats! I've never seen an 04 or 05 before cos I just got into the game, but from the way you describe it, I think I should just to see the difference!
    Enjoy your new baby :smile:

10. Pewter! :nuts::love::drool: What a great find! Congrats!

11. wow, you lucky girl! :smile:

12. HI Tina!! I love it congrats!! i want to touch it

13. congrats! i'm so envious...

14. Congrats! I am hoping to add an oldie with silver hardware to my collection at some point. . . You are one lucky girl! The leather looks amazing!

15. gorgeous bag!! congrats on such a rare find!!