interview tomorrow-need advice on which bag to wear???

I'd say 'no' to the swingpack, too casual.
On a side note, I am a bride (not a bridezilla!) and I was dragged into David's Bridal one day just to look. Let me tell you, I have never seen so many Goach's under one roof. =)

Good luck with the interview!

Good luck with the interview! The flap is muted and not overly sig but I would rather see you with a black bag with the outfilt you described but not a swingpack. Way too casual I think. I ended up using my black leather soho duffle because I couldn't find an outfit I liked to match my natural Ali. I wish there were more time- I'd mail you my duffle for you to borrow for your interview. I think it would be perfect.

Yeah I agree I would not wear the swingpack. Your second outfit sounds great though. :tup: Don't worry about it too much, I am sure no matter what you will look stunning and do a great job. I have been a sahm for 10 years so I know what you mean.. and it's overwhelming.. kudos to you for going for it! :yahoo: Another option would be do you have to have a purse? I guess you do.. see this tells you how long it has been for me.. and I got married so young so I was never in the professional working environment. :rolleyes: At any rate, good luck hon!!!!! ;)

thanks Fields! :smile:

Good luck with the interview! The flap is muted and not overly sig but I would rather see you with a black bag with the outfilt you described but not a swingpack. Way too casual I think. I ended up using my black leather soho duffle because I couldn't find an outfit I liked to match my natural Ali. I wish there were more time- I'd mail you my duffle for you to borrow for your interview. I think it would be perfect.

you're a sweetie! Thanks tanukiki! I think I'm going to shop a bit tomorrow for a basic black leather bag. I don't want to spend a lot of money on it because honestly I'm not "into" black bags. I like my browns but I guess every girl should have at least one, right?:shame:

I'd say 'no' to the swingpack, too casual.
On a side note, I am a bride (not a bridezilla!) and I was dragged into David's Bridal one day just to look. Let me tell you, I have never seen so many Goach's under one roof. =)

Good luck with the interview!

thanks! LOL.....I was just teasing when I said bridezilla consultant.....although...if I get the job, I'm sure I'll run across at least one or two....:hysteric:...yikes!!!!! LOL

Thanks to everyone for all the good luck wishes! You guys are the best.;) I'll let you know how it goes AND what purse I end up wearing! :yes: Definitely not the swingpack, I know that for sure! LOL...:nogood: