International shipping from rebeccaminkoff.com?

RM replied and told me that my parcel was lost in transit. a new order has been placed but i guess i would only be able to receive it in Jan. very disappointing :sad:

and guess what? there's up to 50% sale now, and my model is at a lower price now.

Update: my purchase shipped today, but the tracking number they gave me isn't actually trackable anywhere? I did a lot of googling, and found lots of upset people on eBay ranting about how terrible the Pitney Bowes shipping service is, so I'm unsure about why we're even provided with a tracking number. Le sigh. Also, it's called "Express" service, but gives me a shipping time of 5 to 9 business days for the US to Canada:roflmfao: I'll update again when the package arrives, or if the tracking number starts updating on any of the sites I've tried it on.

Would you mind sharing if you paid import fees or anything? Where in canada are you?

RM replied and told me that my parcel was lost in transit. a new order has been placed but i guess i would only be able to receive it in Jan. very disappointing :sad:

and guess what? there's up to 50% sale now, and my model is at a lower price now.
that sucks. sorry this happened to you.
if i were you, i'd ask for a full refund first and place another order now. if it's not possible, i would talk to them to do a price match.

that sucks. sorry this happened to you.
if i were you, i'd ask for a full refund first and place another order now. if it's not possible, i would talk to them to do a price match.

this customer service officer named Luis was really really helpful and prompt. she took the initiative to order a new mini mac in the colour i want, refund me back the difference and even offered me a discount coupon for my next purchase.. now I'm hoping to receive my mini mac really soon though i still can't track the purchase with her new order number. thumbs up for her service recovery though!

Would you mind sharing if you paid import fees or anything? Where in canada are you?

I'm in Toronto, and I didn't have to pay any extra fees once the bag arrived. I did have to pay around 23% in taxes when I paid for the bag from their website. With shipping and taxes, my bag ended up being 35% over the price of the bag.

Hi ladies! I know that this forum is a yr old now. But i was googleing about this coz i been tracking my parcel (order it from RM site) and it says arrived and on delivery today i copied and paste what i can see from the UPS website. About me: from United Kingdom, order date december 1, 2015, order shipped december 2, 2015.

Elsmere, KY, United States 12/03/2015 5:00 A.M. Out For Delivery

I am worried that my package is being deliver to the wrong address! I contacted UPS and it does show in their system that the destination delivery is 1805 Airport Exchange Boulevard, U.S . They cannot help me about my worry. They just advise me to contact the tender. Upon reading all your messages here it gives me hope that the above address is a warehouse and will ship the package to the last destination. I am hoping this is the case.
I will update everyone if my package arrive as RM site said between 9-14 days.

Hi ladies! I know that this forum is a yr old now. But i was googleing about this coz i been tracking my parcel (order it from RM site) and it says arrived and on delivery today i copied and paste what i can see from the UPS website. About me: from United Kingdom, order date december 1, 2015, order shipped december 2, 2015.

Elsmere, KY, United States 12/03/2015 5:00 A.M. Out For Delivery

I am worried that my package is being deliver to the wrong address! I contacted UPS and it does show in their system that the destination delivery is 1805 Airport Exchange Boulevard, U.S . They cannot help me about my worry. They just advise me to contact the tender. Upon reading all your messages here it gives me hope that the above address is a warehouse and will ship the package to the last destination. I am hoping this is the case.
I will update everyone if my package arrive as RM site said between 9-14 days.
this is how it works: they first send the orders to the warehouse of the carrier which is located in KY (that's what the tracking number you got for) and then the carrier will ship the orders to the destination (they will provide another number when your order arrives your country).

this is how it works: they first send the orders to the warehouse of the carrier which is located in KY (that's what the tracking number you got for) and then the carrier will ship the orders to the destination (they will provide another number when your order arrives your country).
Thank you kaseyHK for explaining. This was i thought too the process.

Hello,

Anyone from overseas having issues completing their order on rebeccaminkoff.com website? I'm from Australia and I was not able to complete my purchase, it keep on displaying "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time". :sad:

Hello,

Anyone from overseas having issues completing their order on rebeccaminkoff.com website? I'm from Australia and I was not able to complete my purchase, it keep on displaying "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time". :sad:

I once had this. I first thought it had something to do with the number of bags or the amount but after a while I found out it was because of the leo clutch I tried to order. So I made the order without the clutch and everything went fine.
I wrote the RM-Team and they responded me that they're sorry and they would solve this problem. But I don't know if they fixed it, I never tried to order the leo clutch again.

I don't know if this helps, but take a bag out of the "shopping bag" and try again and if the error shows again, take another bag out and so on...to try to find out if it's just one bag that's not working for international order.
I hope you understand what I mean.

I once had this. I first thought it had something to do with the number of bags or the amount but after a while I found out it was because of the leo clutch I tried to order. So I made the order without the clutch and everything went fine.
I wrote the RM-Team and they responded me that they're sorry and they would solve this problem. But I don't know if they fixed it, I never tried to order the leo clutch again.

I don't know if this helps, but take a bag out of the "shopping bag" and try again and if the error shows again, take another bag out and so on...to try to find out if it's just one bag that's not working for international order.
I hope you understand what I mean.

Hi raffifi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did try to order other bags but it's still didn't work. I sent an email to the [email protected] and they said their website is having issues processing international orders. It looks like the bag I want is already sold out. :sad:

RM website has been having this technical problem for months. Sometimes it works sometimes doesn't especially at the beginning of the sales. My wild guess is they want to give the priority to the local citizens. But that could be just a long-term technical issue. I hope they will fix it as soon as possible.

Hi Honeybheyvbz,
I'm also dealing with the same problem ;(( No shipping Quotes to Europe:sad:. Did they mentione in their e-mail that they will solve this any time soon?

Hi hulietta,

They said their IT is resolving the issue asap. She also told me to contact their RM New York Store via email [email protected] or call (212) 677-7883 as they will be able to assist me on completing my order. I did called them but the bag I want is currently out of stock. :sad:

Hope they resolve the issue asap.