International order from Europe/Paris

I paid 200euro from paris to hongkong !!!

:wtf::confused1:

but I know for a fact that another PFer (not sure if she'd like me to mention her username here) was charged 80 euros for shipping (2 bags) from Paris to HK. So pengqiongwen, which SA/store did you order from?

I think we need to keep in mind the number of items/size/weight of the items ordered from paris too. certainly I'd think ordering a bunch of totes or the modern chain (with the metal chains) would possibly incur a higher shipping charge than say a classic flap. :yes:

:wtf::wtf:
that's... shocking! i paid 80 euros for shipping from Paris to Asia and I thought shipping to the US would be roughly the same or cheaper, what with the US being nearer to Europe afterall.

aww viki, you should try jessica at the faubourg store, i think that branch is less difficult to deal with than rue cambon. it's funny though, coz that store accepted cc payments and jessica included the receipt in the little white card (with the camelia flower printed on it) and there was another chanel invoice on the packing slip stuck on the front of the parcel.

lol! ~ yes i think it's safe to say that i picked the wrong paris boutique for my reissues!! ~ even their wrapping was :tdown: ~ many euros & not a ribbon or piece of tissue to be seen! :P ~ my last one is coming from paris via london & they have re~wrapped it all pretty for me !! :cutesy: ~ & i will try faubourg next time ~ thank you *zero* :heart:

i paid 200 euros as well, but was quoted 80 euros in other boutiques. i guess it just depends on how they send it (mine was fedex) and whether it was insured. i took the safer option! hurt my wallet though!

Do they accept orders for small leather goods like wallets, makeup pouches and accessories?

i should think they do. :yes:

frayed_misfit said:
i paid 200 euros as well, but was quoted 80 euros in other boutiques. i guess it just depends on how they send it (mine was fedex) and whether it was insured. i took the safer option! hurt my wallet though!

mine was fedex too although i'm not sure if it was insured. but it sure was quick! the ouch factor was when i received the invoice from my local customs & excise informing me i had to pay my local 7% tax for the bag. :Push:

vikianderson said:
lol! ~ yes i think it's safe to say that i picked the wrong paris boutique for my reissues!! ~ even their wrapping was ~ many euros & not a ribbon or piece of tissue to be seen! ~ my last one is coming from paris via london & they have re~wrapped it all pretty for me !! ~ & i will try faubourg next time ~ thank you *zero*

aww viki, it's not all bad ordering from rue cambon - you were one of the first to get those beautiful reissues. :yes: i'm glad london sorted it out nicely for you though and of course, enjoy all your beautiful rainbow of reissues!

^ yes i would stick with printemps too ~ they are lovely ~ (i must thank *delmilano* for recommending them to me :flowers: ) ~ personally i found chanel v difficult to deal with & i am still waiting on my receipts which they were going to forward on a month ago now !!! :cursing:

vikianderson, may I know *delmilano* contact number or email? Thanks. :drool:

Dear ladies,

I'm from Singapore. I was just wondering if its cheaper to get the black classic caviar jumbo in local boutique at SGD4400 or its cheaper to get from paris via international order ?

How to order from paris ? I just need to call one of the recommended SA and pay via credit card ? The charge will be for the bag + shipment fee only right ?

Sorry so many questions....Hope someone can help me with this :smile:

Thank you !!:love:

sweetprincess: its cheaper from Paris. Price for jumbo caviar around EU1800 with tax, so if you're gonna send it to Singapore, they will deduct the tax around 12%. So, the invoice will be price w/o tax + shipping cost. My SA in Paris can help you but you have to wire transfer the payment. Can't do CC.

Dear ladies,

I'm from Singapore. I was just wondering if its cheaper to get the black classic caviar jumbo in local boutique at SGD4400 or its cheaper to get from paris via international order ?

How to order from paris ? I just need to call one of the recommended SA and pay via credit card ? The charge will be for the bag + shipment fee only right ?

Sorry so many questions....Hope someone can help me with this :smile:

Thank you !!:love:

^ same advice as I-shop, except if you look for Jessica at the Faubourg store (+33-1 53 05 98 95), they accept CC payments there (saves you the hassle of wire transfer). :yes: it's definitely cheaper getting your classic flap in Paris (the tax exemption is automatically deducted and the tax exemption is something around 16% as Jessica told me) and the shipping to Singapore is 80 Euros (same price if you order 2 bags too) via FedEx (which is really fast). Lastly, bear in mind that FedEx will deliver your item first then send you an invoice for payment of the 7% GST.

Thanks for yr wonderful advice I-Shop & Zerodross !!! :smile::love: really appreciated it ;)

Hey Zerodross,

Do I need to call yr SA up personally or can liaise with her via email ? I really want to purchase the jumbo...keep thinking abt it day and night haha :drool:

Have a good day ladies :heart:

^ same advice as I-shop, except if you look for Jessica at the Faubourg store (+33-1 53 05 98 95), they accept CC payments there (saves you the hassle of wire transfer). :yes: it's definitely cheaper getting your classic flap in Paris (the tax exemption is automatically deducted and the tax exemption is something around 16% as Jessica told me) and the shipping to Singapore is 80 Euros (same price if you order 2 bags too) via FedEx (which is really fast). Lastly, bear in mind that FedEx will deliver your item first then send you an invoice for payment of the 7% GST.

oh my god i can't believe i got charged 200 euros for the same shipping! not cool. :hysteric:

Thanks for yr wonderful advice I-Shop & Zerodross !!! :smile::love: really appreciated it ;)

Hey Zerodross,

Do I need to call yr SA up personally or can liaise with her via email ? I really want to purchase the jumbo...keep thinking abt it day and night haha :drool:

Have a good day ladies :heart:

Hey sweetprincess,

I don't know Jessica's email address, and I'm not sure if she does emails (some SAs I've found to be just easier to reach via phone), but perhaps you'd like to give her a ring and ask about the flap and then ask her if she could email you? Actually, the store is still open now (closes at 6pm if I remember correctly)! If you'd rather do emails, I'd recommend Steph from NM, she replies to emails really promptly. Although based on my personal experience, I find that purchasing my bags from Paris came up to be cheaper than buying them from the US (my navy reissue 226 from Paris was cheaper than my purple 225 from Hawaii!)

frayed_misfit said:
oh my god i can't believe i got charged 200 euros for the same shipping! not cool.

perhaps it was because it was insured - hence the huge difference? the difference is pretty alarming. yikes! :sad: