Intermix Bal Harbor has Chloe's on sale

1. I just got a call from Ingrid at the Bal Harbor Intermix and almost all their Chloe's are on sale- Edith, Betty, even some Paddingtons. If you're interested you may want to give her a call. (305) 993-1232
  2. any baby paddies?
  3. All the Intermix stores I've dealt with has great customer service.
  4. I just called right now and the lady was REALLY rude!
  5. ^I'm sorry to hear that. The Atlanta and Boca Raton stores have been extremely helpful to me in tracking things down when I was looking for stuff.

I've bought online too with no trouble.
  6. what was the price range?
  7. I love intermix merchandise but I don't care for their SAs.... usually when I shop there and pay, I tell them to ring it up on the house so none of them get commission.... why should they if they don't help me?
  8. Hi D&G, just tried to PM you but your inbox was full...
    Perhaps some of the other ladies in NYC can relate....
    Just saw your post when I did a search for Intermix. I stopped in the NYC downtown (probably on Bleeker) last Sun and the SA in there was saying hi to some women dressed more flashy than I. I was snubbed. I moved closer to the area she was standing and was looking at a large Chloe bag and she still ignored me. My boyfriend was outside for a bit while I looked and came in later. I told him, let's go after less than 2 min.
    You would think I was dressed like a bum...had on nice dark jeans, suede flats, fitted brown leather jacket & vintage gucci bag...
    I think you're 100% right to not let them make commission for being rude!
  9. ^ wow! two years later and they are still the same! that's terrible! :wtf:
  10. Were there any Sallys on sale?
  11. I just can't stand poor customer service!!
    Poor service= No sales!