Interesting read: W magazine talks with the son of LV's Bernard Arnault...

1. I was just looking through the September issue of W (Gwyneth Paltrow is on the cover...with a tan!) and they had a nice piece about Antoine Arnault. Antoine is the son of Bernard Arnault, the big cheese of LV, and he's also the genius behind some of LV's best ad campaigns (think JLo, ScarJo, Uma, and the new ads with Catherine Deneuve and Gorbachev). He discusses his father, his relationship with Marc Jacobs, and the idea behind the new ads. I guess he wanted to move away from the celebrity fashion driven ads and present something that hearkens back to the company's roots as a maker of luxury travel goods. It has some pretty intersting tidbits like the fact he played piano at Marc Jacobs' birthday party while JLo sang an Elton John song! He seemed like such a laid back, down-to-Earth guy in the interview! Pick up a copy of W and take a look! :tup:

2. That sounds like a good read...I think I'll grab a copy later.

3. Thanks for sharing!

4. Cool.

5. Interesting, ill try to get my hands on a copy!

6. Oh! That racey W magazine. Last month Kate Moss was on the cover and inside there were gorgeous nude shots of her...done very artistically...but a little to sexy for our office's waiting room...the mag was pulled!! I will check out this month's.

7. we dun have W magazine here in singapore :sad:

8. That sounds real interesting, I'll have to check that out!