Interesting concept

1. Check out this interesting bag.

And the bigger one:
  2. it kind of looks like they took a section of carpet out to make that bag. i do like the concept, it would be a great way to store your bags. lots of us are running out of room.

how much does it cost?
  3. thats pretty neat !!!
  4. interestig concept :yes:
    not my kind of bag though LOL
  5. LOL, does that mean if it gets dirty, I can just lay it flat and vacuum it clean? :smile:
  6. Exactly! I always have the most random dirt in my bags that never comes out, this bag would solve that problem easily!!
  7. mmmm It looks like the bag is meant to be camouflaged with the concrete she is sitting on. :roflmfao:
  8. I think I could buy it, maybe if the material was different

9. i definately agree, 90 dollars plus shipping for a felt bag is just, kinda goofy lol...

i also find much amusement in the thought of "vaccuming it clean" LOL :roflmfao:
  10. definitely like the concept. it would be a cute, different type of clutch. very interesting ...
  11. Yes, the concept is interesting but IMO they need to improve on the materials.

Thanks for posting it!
  12. And the best part is that when you're not using it as a bag you can roll it out and use it as a doormat! :yahoo: :rolleyes:
  13. Interesting, but not for me. Too carpet-ish looking...
  14. Yeah, definitely good for storage. However, I do not like the shape of it. It looks ok sitting on a lap, but I don't think it would look great to carry around. Kind of weird!