Interested in Balenciaga "The Box" in silver?

1. If anyone is interested, I'm selling my silver "The Box" in eBay. I have 7 Balenciaga bags and I have both silver and pewter so I'm selling one sine they are similar in color. It's a great size and very gently used. No darkening of the handles and just very slight wear at the bottom edge.

eBay item number 8388773582

2. Hi LaVan! Glad to see you on b-bag discussion thread is just not enough... Good luck with your sale! Did you purchase the silver through Bal Paris?
  3. Hi SoCal! Yeap, got it in Paris in December. I hope someone is interested. My husband thinks I'm silly to have both silver and pewter lol
  4. ^ The girl that had ink/black city bags and bordeaux/rouge city bags and black city/twiggy/work/hobo bags and bordeaux city/twiggy bags understands...
  5. ;) Are you going to purchase any new colors from summer or fall?
  6. Maybe fall...I have been on quite a Chloe kick as of late...
  7. Balenciaga is lovely but Chloe is quite the eye catcher.:love:
  8. I saw the mini paddington in tan when I was in New York last week. It was really cute ... just too heavy for me. My husband also likes to paddington and asks why I don't buy it. Well, if my silver Balenciaga gets sold, I might consider a Chloe :amuse:
  9. The eBay auction has ended and if anyone is interested, send me a private message and you'll get priority before I relist the item. The bag is in excellent condition.