insurance, health, frustrations

1. Hey gals.....

I've been feeling really bad these few days.... i'd wake up just feeling so bad and wish i didn'th ave to get out of bed. of course i do get out of bed to do the stuff thatn eeds to get done but i feel like crap.... :tdown:i'm going through a rocky patch...

i think i need meds asap but i'm in the sticky rocky situation ... it's a long story and i won't go into it.

but basically i can't see the right doctor till about 2 weeks later ... and even then, i don't have insurance right now and haven't sorted it out...

and the thing is, i need meds now. i'm doing really badly.:crybaby: and i'm so upset and frustrated!!

just had to vent.... i don't know how to get through all these days feeling this bad. i wish i would feel better soon.
    :sad:

2. Hm, any chance you can go to student health services? They might be able to help you and should be less costly.

3. yeah well the don't cover medications... i still need the insurance to get any medication =( and the doctors are pretty booked up as well....

4. UGH. Maybe they can hook you up with a generic at least. Around here, a lot of the generics are only $4. Maybe it's the same by you?

5. Sorry you have to go through this. I have no insurance either. I just pay for things and it sucks. But I can't get insurance that wouldn't be exhorbitantly high. Do you know what meds you need? Do you just have a cold or something else? Sounds like you might be depressed and are considering depression meds. You can order meds online or try herbals.

I rarely go to the doctor unless I absolutely have to. I usually don't think it's worth it.