Insufficient customer service in LV Greece...

1. I don't want to say bad customer service, 'coz I refuse to accept it.
    Yesterday I ordered my agenda refills, so they should be here by morning.When I phoned the courier service they said nothing had come. So, I called back in the central courier service office and they said that LV had done a mistake and sent my parcel to another city, but to a road with the same name as mine's!!!:wtf:
    So, I guess I'm gonna have to wait untill tommorow...:tdown:
    And I was so excited I stayed home all day to wait for my parcel...

2. On the bright side, maybe this will earn you a VIP gift. ^_^

Sorry to hear about this though.

3. you think?:nuts:LOL!:p

4. Hmm, as frustrating as it is slip ups to happen. Hope they sort it soon and your refills get to you asap - if you make enough of a fuss you might be inline for a gift!!:graucho:

5. I won't get your hopes up high, as this is quite a small delivery, but yeah, it has happened before. ;)

6. I am sorry that happened to you! I hope you get an VIP gift, but I wouldn't count on it as they sent my Cerise Sac Plat to the wrong address and my neighbor delivered the bag to me 2 days later! LV thought it was lost, it was a total mess. They were very apologetic but offered no such gift. But I have seen others on tpf get VIP gifts so I hope you get one too!

7. Awww :lol:I wouldn't mind having any parcel lost in that case!!!Haha!

8. Wow! That's awful!

9. Hey venetiakim what are the prices like in Greece? I will be in Athens on 26th Dec and wouldnt mind popping into LV - are the prices the same as France?

10. Hi!Sorry...I don't really know...:sad: