Instant Reveal

Puddles1987

Nov 30, 2014
Hello

Thought I would share my new love, a regular Lily in powder.

I have wanted a regular Lily for sometime now as I have medium Lily's. The size is still roomy but compact enough for a night out and to make it sweeter there was 20% off the RRP.

The powder colour is beautiful too. Hope you like.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    213.2 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 453
Hello

Thought I would share my new love, a regular Lily in powder.

I have wanted a regular Lily for sometime now as I have medium Lily's. The size is still roomy but compact enough for a night out and to make it sweeter there was 20% off the RRP.

The powder colour is beautiful too. Hope you like.

[emoji322][emoji173]️[emoji4][emoji106]Yes! Yay you Puddles! She is stunningly beautiful- that color makes me weak in the knees! Congrats!!

Thank you everyone. She is beautiful.

CP Princess why your last ever Mulberry?
My bag collection is sizeable enough and I can't stomach the current prices. Black regular lily with gold is 5 years old and still going strong but as I am worried they will phase out the lily soon she needs a twin sis. And black is my most used colour in bags. If income allowed I would get a medium Chanel with silver hardware but that is not a possibility.

My bag collection is sizeable enough and I can't stomach the current prices. Black regular lily with gold is 5 years old and still going strong but as I am worried they will phase out the lily soon she needs a twin sis. And black is my most used colour in bags. If income allowed I would get a medium Chanel with silver hardware but that is not a possibility.

Thank you for replying CPrincess. Yes I think Lily will be phased out too which is a shame as they are my favourite Mulberry design and the prices are becoming crazy and too high end so to speak. Your Mulberry collection is beautiful though and well rounded so a gorgeous regular lily will be a perfect addition.

Thank you for replying CPrincess. Yes I think Lily will be phased out too which is a shame as they are my favourite Mulberry design and the prices are becoming crazy and too high end so to speak. Your Mulberry collection is beautiful though and well rounded so a gorgeous regular lily will be a perfect addition.
I really don't have space for any more bags. With my two new michael kors additions, the only bag that could fit in is a fourth regular lily!
I know I am speaking to the converted as this is a bag forum but I don't know why I have such a love for my bags. I really do get a lot of pleasure from using them, much more than shoes. I am partial to a nice dress but I tend to mix better high street brands like phase eight, Hobbs with much cheaper Amazon purchases. But handbags I can drop cash on and not even bat an eyelid. ☺️ What is it about handbags that addles my brain???