1. Ever try to go to sleep but can't fall asleep for hours?

Damn, it's almost 4am and I am still up. :hrmm:
  2. I am up. But only because I smashed the S*it out of my foot tonight, blood gushing everywhere, I think I broke two toes and the throbbing is keeping me awake.
  3. I am so with you!! I am wide awake. :shocked: My kiddies will be jumping on me in oh about 2 hours. We are taking them to see "Cars" that new pixar film. I better fall asleep soon or I will be snoozing in the theatre! :lol:
  4. :push: Take 3 Tylenol PM; my Dr. gave me that blessing a few times when I hurt my back. Did you tape your toes together yet?

5. Frodo Baggins?
  6. oh my gosh selena! how did that happen! :sad: hope your lil piggies arent broken. im wide awake too and its 4:02. boy troubles UGG!
  7. What??? Your so weird!! I never understand half of what you say!? LOL

Becca, I did take some advil and its starting to kick in so I am going to sleep as I have to get up in three hours to go to the dentist and let him torture me for 45 minutes.......oh I can see right now this is going to be a great day!!!!

8. Those two words should not belong in a sentence together. Boys aren't worth the troubles.
  9. Yep, I'm with ya Vlad. This is crazy-I should be looooong asleep by now.:cry: I used to go to bed a lot earlier until Le Purse Forum came into my life!!!! Look what you've done to me!!!;)

Well, I'm off to bed... In a bit. Soon...very soon...
  10. Sigh... Ever seen LOTR? If so, you certainly noticed that them hobbits have large feet... and I figured if you shred your feet into pieces they oughta be big and just get stuck in places... they get hurt... ah whatever. I'll shut up now.

sofa king tired!
  11. I will trade your boy troubles for my foot! LOL I was walking and I hit the moulding with my foot! BAMMMMM! Saw stars..shook it off and realized about two minutes later I left a blood trail all over my dining room and foyer. ALOT OF BLOOD! The biggest pool of blood guess the PC! LOL LOL.
    I was teasing my husband that if I ever go missing the forensic evidence in the house would put him away for life! :roflmfao:
  12. aw vlad. i have that problem before but hope it won't happen to me tonight. it's 1am here and i'm wondering what time i'll go to sleep.

selena, i hope you'll feel better.
  13. Yikes! Dentist AND broken toes! I would be mixing up a stiff martini prior to that visit! :lol:
  14. Oh never saw LOTR..because I am not a 30 year old geek with penile disfunction........(not u of course!) :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  15. I know right!!!