Inside the Mini Ellipse

1. Okay folks here are the pics I promised. Today I took, one Bare Escentuals lip gloss, one lip balm, my driver's liscense and ATM card, a cell phone, Bare Escentuals compact, a Weight Watchers weekly tracker (folded) and my Brighton pill box. Had I removed either the phone or the compact I could also get my digital camera (Canon SD450) in there. Hope this helps! Oh and I had keys in there earlier as well on a Swiss Army knife keychain.

ellipse01.jpg ellipse02.jpg
  2. Wow thats awesome :smile:

3. Oh Wow, it holds quite alot. I :heart: it!:flowers:

4. I love it! It's soooo cute! :love: It's definitely on my "To Buy" List!!:yes:

5. thanks for the pictures and description!

6. Thank you krispin41 for posting that pic! It's fab, I didn't know it could hold so much!

7. Wow, that carries A LOT! the mini ellipse is soo cute

8. Wow! That holds TONS!!! Thanks for posting!!!

9. I did not know it could hold so much! wow.

10. wow, it holds so much for its size!!! Damn...something else to save up for!

11. It's so cute! I want one, too, now!:heart:

12. thank you for posting this! i always underestimated how much the little ellipse could hold but now i'm wrong. it's sooooo cute though! :girlsigh:

13. Wonderful, thank you for posting the pics! As long as it holds my wallet, RAZR, keys, a couple of lippies, and small Advil bottle, I'd be happy.

14. Thanks for the pic! I want one now :biggrin:

15. Thank you for the pic..wow..it holds more than wapity..hmmm..I think I want it..