Inside a luxury ligne flap!

1. I took these pictures for someone who wanted to know how much can fit in this flap, so I wanted to post on here! It fits a lot because it's not so structured like the classic flaps. I was thinking about selling it, but I'm glad I didn't because I really do love it!

Check out the hot wallet btw! :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Inside: camera, LV key cles, 2 phones, wallet, paperback book (yes that's Harry Potter! :wlae:), and my BF's wallet. It can fit a bit more too!

btw, that's not my bed or my room. =)

2. WOW! Love your flap and your accessories.

Your Harry Potter book is a lot different than mine, I guess since it's the French (?) version.

3. Gorgeous bag and that is one hot wallet:tup: Love the coin purse too!:yes:

4. Wow its holds more than I thought!

5. gorgeous!!! i love them!!

6. Wow....i love ur luxe flap bag, unfortunately i didn't manage to get one of this!

That's gd to hear that you did not sell this beauty away....love your chanel wallet too!

Thanks for sharing~

7. It does fit quite a lot. Love your wallet too!

8. cute

I like that you have Harry Potter stuck in there lol

9. Beautiful Flap..and accessories too:smile:

10. Can you tell me more about the red wallet? Retail price, type of leather (lambskin?), is it durable?? I have my eye on it in brown!

11. Great pics! :tup:

12. That Harry Potter book is so different from the Canadian one, it's cool! I love your wallet, it's gorgeous. And don't sell your flap!

13. Thanks for posting the pictures! I love this bag & it holds a lot of things! Is it your everyday bag?

14. a very practical flag. may i know the price?

15. LOve it!! i want it when it comes out again.