Innovative Piece of LV

1. i reallllllly loved it .. although i'm not realllllly sure about it ? is it a pouch? small leather Good? evening bag? no matter what .. i LOVE it :nuts: :nuts:
  2. is it on Elux?
  3. That's cute!
  4. Looks kind of like the etui psp ?

5. M50008.jpg
  6. It's a portefueille accordeon. I want one.:love:
  7. Oooh I love it!!
  8. It's so cute, I want one!
  9. I didn't know that LV made cases for the PSP!!! :love:
  10. Yep, that's what it's called. It's been out for approximately one year now. It's really nice. I considered purchasing one at the time, but I already have several LV wallets. But I may still consider it in the long run. :love:
  11. eyelove :blink: it'd been out for a year ? i thought its a new arrival ... how strange .... do u know how much it retailz for? the chain can be attached on both sides or no?
  12. It is approximately over $600 CND (that means Canadian dollars) before tax. And I do not think that the chain can be attached to both sides - I think it's just a looped chain on one side that you can slip your wrist through.
  13. nope.. totally been around for a while now. :smile: the psp case is newer than that.

there's a small version of the accordien too, like a change & card holder type thing. incredibly cute. :smile:
  14. the have the Mini one too...which is the same only it doesn't have a chain...but the accordeon-like interior
  15. It's A Fabulous Piece!