Ink work Vs Antracite work

1. I love both colors but which color should I get?
    Ladies~ help~:confused1:

2. wow, that is a tough one...
    i guess it depends on what you like and what they look like. for me, my anthrawork is beyond gorgeous - thick juicy leather with really beautiful blue undertones. i've never seen ink IRL, but the one's i have seen i prefer the non-veiny purplish hue better than the blue-blue.

have any pics for us to compare?

3. Ink is a gorgeous color but just based on leather alone, I prefer Anthracite. I've had both and the anthracite both color and leather just blows me away.......plus it's very versatile. My Ink that I had was very purple and I found it limiting.

4. Anthracite. All the inks I've seen have been too purple for me.

5. another vote for anthra!

6. anthracite because of the yummy leather!

7. I saw Crackers GGH Anthracite work pictured with her "collections to keep" post... and the color on the Anthracite just blew me away... I didn't know it was Anthracite until I read the description. So my vote is for Anthracite. And thanks to that picture...(sad to say.. but it was soo beautiful) I had to get one!!... :tender:

8. ^^ glad I could help you spend some money, oogie!

I've had three anthracites this season. Here's some photos to help (persuade) you ..........

Anthra RH Work

[​IMG]

Anthra RH City (look at the leather on this bag......absolute perfection)

[​IMG]

Here's a pic comparing the two colors, ink and anthra

[​IMG]

9. this is what my anthrawork looks like:

[​IMG]

makes me :drool: every time i look at it :p

10. Cracker... you take some awesome.. pictures!!! Love the backround & lighting!! ;)

11. ^^ thanks!

12. I have both colours and love both, but have to say the leather on my anthracite was much yummier, thick and luscious.

13. Thank you ladies~~ :heart:
    cracker (THanks for pics..)
    Even though I love both colors..I totally agree with you all (Anthracite leather is so nice`):tup:

14. Another vote for Anthracite:heart:

I love my Anthra so much so that I'm even thinking about getting another Anthra!:nuts:

Here's my gorgey girl:heart:

[​IMG]

15. I also vote anthracite based on the fact the I like the 07 leather more - squishy, squishy!