ink twiggy STOLEN after I had it for 1 hour

I hope you don;t carry your SS card in your bag, because if you do, call ALL the credit reporting agencies and put an alert on them. My wallet was stolen in NYC 7 years ago and someone used my SS# to open up fraudulent accounts. I am sorry for what happened to you. I hope they find this dirtbag.

oh my, I'm soooo sorry, keep your chin up my dear!! :yes: And also, keep your Bbags, don't let this low-down thief ruin it even more for you.

I hope you'll be able to find your Ink twiggy back....altho if you don't, maybe you can consider selling its strap? ... can't quite remember, but is Twiggy's strap longerr than the First's? If so, there may be some Ink First owners who may be interested in getting the longer strap from you, and you'll be able to recoup a little??

Hugs to you!!!

if only i could be around when karma comes back to strike the guy who stole your purse...:smash:

i'm so sorry! that's so awful! :hysteric:

i only hope your purse turns up in a dumpster because the stupid thief knows absolutely nothing about the value of bbags.

Gals. I took my brand new twiggy that I got at 2pm today out for a spin. went to the post office to drop off a letter (less than 1 min) and came back to find my car window smashed and my twiggy stolen! I AM SO STUPID to have left her there while I mailed a letter, but i was in an affluent neighborhood in broad daylight with people nearby, and i didn't feel like taking her out while I dropped off the letter.

<stuff deleted>.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Do make sure to handle cancelling all of your credit cards, etc., and to report the theft. Sending positive energy your way with the hope that you feel better soon...

Homeowners covers that kind of theft I believe. Check it out!!!
I AM SOOOOO SORRY TO HEAR THIS!!! The most important thing is you are okay! I know it hurts when something is taken from you. This is a high-end theif who KNOWS balenciaga???

I just want to tell you that our car was stolen in broad daylight from the auto shop a few days before Xmas. There was everything but the kitchen sink in there! My 3 month old's carseat, stroller, my other sons gameboy, my Husbands prescription sunglasses, Textbooks from the library, a whole bunch of gift cards for restaurants. :hysteric:

We filed a claim with our home insurance and they asked for a list of the things, where purchased, how it was paid for, reciepts. We still don't how much we will get, but at least it might cover to get a new carseat and srtoller which is around 400 dollars!!!

BEST OF LUCK. Hope they find who did this!

Gals. I took my brand new twiggy that I got at 2pm today out for a spin. went to the post office to drop off a letter (less than 1 min) and came back to find my car window smashed and my twiggy stolen! I AM SO STUPID to have left her there while I mailed a letter, but i was in an affluent neighborhood in broad daylight with people nearby, and i didn't feel like taking her out while I dropped off the letter.

It's GONE!

The only thing I have left is the strap, that I took off before I went to the post office.

So is my LV wallet, credit cards, ID, cell phone, everything.

Now I really think I have bad luck with balenciagas. I'm going to be selling all of them, including my skyblue hobo, and my shrugs. I am Soooo very heartbroken and depressed right now, it's not even funny. I finally found the bag that I really want, and it's just gone now.
DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY:sad:

omg! i can't believe you guys are so nice and giving me support after it happened like in July! :smile: UPDATE: Since then, I've gotten a brand new ink twiggy....in fact I'm using her right now. Thanks everyone. awwww! :smile:

Make sure you drive around within a few block radius and look in dumpsters, alleys, etc. Most petty thieves just pull out the contents looking for valuables and cash, especially in broad daylight where they have to run with it, dispose of the extras, then look for the next window to smash. I doubt this person would know the retail price of a balenciaga bag. My mom had her wallet stolen and it was found a quarter of a mile away next to the road where the thief had thrown it out. Everything was still in it except the cash.
This happened to me just a couple of months ago! BROAD DAYLIGHT IN TOWN! just ran in to make a photo copy since my printer wasn't working. Bashed in the window and stole my bag that i stuck underneath my school bag, a blanket and towel because i felt a little paranoid..for GOOD REASON! But this little three year old and his mom showed up at my door and he was so excited he found my bag in the woods when he went on a nature walk with his group. Gave him a reward, and thanked them. it was just a coach bag and wallet, but it feels so violated right? THey most likely don't know the value and if you have ID maybe someone will return it.