Ink Shopper with BO

1. Absolutely gorgeous!!!:drool: Good luck Powder!
  2. ahh! I want this!!! But I can't bid cos Powder has set blocks to places where she won't ship. Powder!!!!! :sad: :crybaby:
  3. If only I didn't have a rule that I can't spend what I don't have!!!!!!! :crybaby:
  4. LOL OMG WHEN I saw BO I thought body odor I don't know why then i clicked on the linked and realized it was best offer LOL !!

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  6. Hah! I am not the only one. I was teasing Nanaz about her comment about her gorgeous Olive Day this morning: "I have BO, so don't be shy." Hee!
  7. ROFL so now all of my bags have BO huh? :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Too funny! I guess I better run to the drugstore and get them some Secret. Where do I apply? Under the flaps on the handle? :roflmfao:
  8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: OMG, you guys are just too funny.:roflmfao:
    btw, i just took a shower and my BO is gone, i think i need the Secret too.:nuts:
  9. :nuts: an Ink Shopper!

Thats my dream bag I have been wanting for months!

hmmm, maybe I can take back my Cafe City...

what to do, what to do!

I love the Ink Shopper!:love:
  10. Donna, I thought you were selling items to save money?!:roflmfao: I know...the temptation is too much!
  11. lol... gorgeous bag! ink is one of my fave colors!
  12. Someone pass the Secret.....:p
  13. Beautiful bag, great price. Wish I wasn't already having a little trouble with my cash flow!
  14. This bag is sooo nice, i am seriously thinking about it. I've been wanting a ink colored bag, but the thing is I want to have the matching money wallet and coin purse!!!!!