INK is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Mar 13, 2006
I know there is a bunch of threads about this color but I decided to post this anyway.

Since I ended up keeping my Ink First, I decided to take some pics. As I was taking them, I realized how gorgeous this color is!!!! Below are pictures of the same bag in different settings.

(1) This pic was taken with flash in a room with blinds shut
(2) Same room, no flash
(3) Blinds open, flash (so, much more light)

Attachments

• B 5.1.JPG
    B 5.1.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 115
  • B 7.1.JPG
    B 7.1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 105
  • B 6.1.JPG
    B 6.1.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 118
Awesome pictures, likeafeather!!! They really show the color variations depending on the lighting. You should post this in the Documenting Balenciaga Colors thread.

I love how Ink looks different depending on the lighting - wish Balenciaga would do another color that does this - maybe like a dark red or dark green...

likeafeather, congrats on your beautiful bag! i saw an ink bag (city) for the first time IRL and it was gorgeous (yes, in different lightings it's still gorgeous)! my SIL said she will never part with it!

You're right, it is a great color. I was wearing mine last night with a pair of khaki pants and a white t-shirt thinking, wow almost everything goes with this purse.

WOW!! I'm starting to love the ink! It reminds me of my Chocolate Muse. In certain light it looks black and in other light it looks chocolate. The ink seems to have that same quality.