INK Compagnon Wallet from Donna

1. Uh-oh. She's relinquishing all her Bbag possessions to pay for those boob jobs.

2. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

3. ^^ LMAO :busted

4. Slinks LOL!!!!!!

5. you guys are too much! Thanks for the morning chuckle!

yep, my Ink must find another home. I just dont have enough CC and stuff to fill it. Hopefull it will sell...theres a Boobie or two I have my eye on.

6. ^^ hmmmmmm, another pair of boobies, huh?! :roflmfao:

7. Donna: This addiction to boobies must stop! :banned: It is harmful to all your other Balenciagas (and some of us would love a boobie or two too.) J/K!

I love your collection of boobies Donna. :love: Makes me sad that I'm on purse ban (but this means I can buy other people awesome gifts). If only it wasn't snowing right now I'd be at the mall finishing up my list.

8. OMG! Do you HAVE to list this? I so love Ink!

9. Ooh I forgot to add that Donna is a great seller! She'll take care of you and who doesn't love ink?? :flowers:

10. Nanaz....thanks for the heads up on this one!! It's all mine! :happydance:

11. :yahoo: Congrats DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will love it!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

12. Congrats Deb & Donna! Now Donna can get more boobies yay! :yahoo:

13. Congrats Ladies. I love the size of that compagnon, too bad I logged on so late today...another thing I must add to my wish list...

14. Thanks! I'm tickled ink! LOL!! :p